4.5 full baths
3750 sq. ft.
Luxurious comfort, Quality…. This beautiful home with four poster beds, private pool, spa and sun deck enjoys views of the famous Tom Watson Independence course at Reunion Resort.
A brand new air conditioned movie and games room has recently been added that consists of a reclining leather sofa and gaming chairs facing the 70" wall mounted LED equipped with an XBox 360 with kinect and a surround sound system. Also a pool table and table and chairs ideal for a game of cards.
Enjoy the many upgraded features which will make your stay a very comfortable and luxurious experience. Sleep in a four poster bed, sit on your own private balcony with beautiful views across the 8th hole and beyond or relax in the outdoor spa listening to the gentle sound of the feature waterfall.
The home sleeps 10 having 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
The first Master bedroom has a King size, four poster bed, TV, DVD and surround sound system. A walk through dressing / wardrobe area leads to your spacious en-suite bathroom with his n hers sinks, Jacuzzi deep fill bath and large walk in shower area. From your four poster bed, the wall length windows provide beautiful views over the golf course with French doors leading to a large balcony where you can enjoy a quiet drink whilst overlooking the pool deck.
The second Master also boasts a beautiful King size four poster bed with TV, DVD, surround sound and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 3 offers a Queen sized bed with TV, DVD and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 offers two twin beds with TV, DVD and has Jack n Jill access to en-suite 3.
A large loft sitting area on the first floor provides a quiet retreat with TV, DVD and surround sound plus a study desk area with free secure WiFi. French doors lead onto a large balcony where you can once again enjoy the stunning views of the golf course and beyond.
Moving down stairs the double height foyer leads through to the spacious Great room which offers seating for 10+ with 40 inch LED HD TV, DVD and surround sound.
Slide back the triple width patio doors to a large shaded patio area and beyond, the beautiful private pool garden designed by Arnt Vagle the landscaping specialists. Imagine yourself sitting by the pool enjoying the Floridian sun. With ample patio furniture to accommodate 10 guests, pool bathroom, and outdoor surround sound, alfresco living is fully catered for.
Returning indoors, the large open plan kitchen excels with maple cabinets and granite counter tops combined with top quality kitchen appliances. The informal dining area will seat 6+ with ease whilst a separate formal dining area will seat 10 for those more formal occasions and celebrations.
Also linked to the Great room is an informal chat area complete with wet bar and coffee maker whilst bedroom 4 is also located on the ground floor, off the foyer with Queen size bed, TV, DVD and en-suite offering privacy and easy access.
Relax & Enjoy Your Surroundings
Moving through the Great room you will pull back the sliding doors onto the covered porch and look out onto the garden which has been specifically design for this home by Arnt Vagle the landscaping specialists. Around the pool is a very generous Spa with a tranquil cascading water feature.
This property does not include a BBQ, however we do have them available for rental.
- 3,750 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Resort membership
- Balcony to master bedroom
- Landscaped pool garden overlooking the 8th Hole
- Four poster beds in 1st and 2nd Master bedrooms
- Flat screen TVs and DVDs in all rooms
- Surround sound system, inc. outdoors
- Granite counter tops and glass over wood throughout
- Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Hairdryers and alarm clocks in all bedrooms
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Complimentary local calls
- 40-inch LED HD TV, DVD and surround sound
- Seating for 10+
- Separate formal dining area with seating for 10
- Master #1- King(4 poster)
- Master #2- King(4 poster)
- Bedroom #3 - Queen
- Bedroom #4 – Queen(Ground floor)
- Bedroom #5 – Twin/Twin
- Pool with spill over spa and waterfall feature
- Located in private landscaped garden
- Patio furniture seats 10
- Pool safety fence
- Pool safety alarm
- Pool table
- 70 inch LED TV
- XBox 360 with Kinect
- Reclining leather sofa
- Surround sound system
- Complimentary use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World 6 miles
Universal Studios 19 miles
Sea World 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $89 plus tax will be required against any reported accidental damages to this property and its contents.
- There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights.
- Pool heat available for $35 a day. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
If you place your mouse cursor over the Reunion Resort icon on the top of the page you can see current photos and a virtual tour of Reunion Resort’s unbeatable facilities.
From the 11 resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings all in a tip less resort with free valet parking at the Grande, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and even just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
• Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
• 24-Hour Gated Community Security
• 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
• Fine & Casual Dining
• 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
• Bicycle Rentals
• Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
• Boutique Spa
• Water Park
• 3 Championship Golf Courses
* Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
Interested in seeing a recent video or interactive virtual tour of Reunion Resort? Then CLICK HERE to see this and more!
|Feb - 2017|
|Mar - 2017|
|Apr - 2017|
|May - 2017|
|Jun - 2017|
|Jul - 2017|
|Aug - 2017|
|Sep - 2017|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|