7.5 full baths
6500 sq. ft.
One of the most sought after homes in Reunion Resort! 6 Miles to Disney! This fantastic home is a dream location for family reunion's, corporate retreats or sports teams to get together and enjoy time together.
Enjoy the benefits of the stunning main home and added privacy of a guest home. The unique top floor has been designed solely for entertainment, featuring a huge games room with full-size custom billiards table, Cinema room, wet bar and poker room! There is an additional second bonus games room in the garage furnished to a retro 70's style with Foosball table, Ping-Pong Table, and Arcade Machine. The adults can relax in the sun whilst the children are able to play close by. With three balconies offering breathtaking golf views and a private pool, this home truly has it all!
Enjoy Florida's best views and the sunshine from home
You can make the most of the Florida sun with the large outdoor living space this home offers. From the extended pool deck to the rear patio and large 2nd and 3rd floor balconies which face the golf course, offering some of the best views in Reunion. All of these areas are equipped with patio furniture.
The pool is fitted with a child's safety fence and the large private pool deck is perfectly located in-between the main house and the guest house.
As you enter the beautiful foyer of the main house you will notice the stunning polished ceramic floor, the flawless modern decor, and the light flooding into the open floor plan from the wall of large glass doors.
The modern fully equipped kitchen with its granite counter tops and top of the range stainless steel appliances is spacious and includes an island and breakfast bar.
The living area has a beautiful selection of comfortable seating surrounding the large flat screen TV. The opposite is the adjoining dining area with its large table that offers seating for 10 as well as two bar stools.
If you prefer all fresco dining, through the French doors is a large sheltered patio with a selection of luxury seating and tables. Here you can admire panoramic views of the Grande hotel set behind the lush golf green and fairways.
The ground floor in the main house is completed by a King sized bedroom, a powder room.
The first-floor master suite undoubtedly has the wow factor with a custom King size bed. The wow factor is magnified when you enter the en-suite with its deep tub surrounded by granite surfaces. From the master, you have direct access to the balcony where you will experience breathtaking views and the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast in the fresh morning air.
Two more luxurious bedrooms make up this floor with the same high standard of bed linens and decor, one has a Queen sized bed and the other has two Queen size beds. Every one of the inviting bedrooms in the main home has an en-suite and a TV.
The entire amazing third floor, decorated with vibrant retro Marimekko fabrics, has been designed to be the perfect space for fun, entertainment and relaxing. You will enjoy spending time on any the spacious balconies, admiring the panoramic views of the golf course, perhaps during a golf tournament. Also on a clear night, you will be treated with views from a distance of the Disney Fireworks.
For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer, sink area, iron, and ironing board.
The luxurious decor of the main home has been extended into the guest house, which has a king size master suite on the ground floor and a bathroom. Upstairs there are two Queen size bedrooms, a shared bathroom, open living/dining area with a TV and a kitchen. This home has all the ingredients to entice you into a relaxing holiday mood as soon as you enter. Luxurious decor and breathtaking panoramic views are the ultimate in luxury and style. All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort, a truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids’ activities and much more.
- 6,500 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Pool safety fence
- Main house and separate guest house
- Top floor designed solely for fun & entertainment
- Three large balconies
- Huge custom Billiards table
- Cinema room with 100" projector
- Wet bar and poker room
- Panoramic golf views
- TV's in every bedroom
- Two kitchen's and two living areas
- Formal dining area with seating for 10 + two bar stools
- Guest house formal dining for 4
- Multiple al-fresco dining areas with patio furniture
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Master Suite #1 - King (Second Floor Main House)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor Guest House)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Ground Floor Main House)
- Master Suite #4 - Queen/Queen (Second Floor Main House)
- Bedroom #5 - Queen (Second Floor Main House)
- Bedroom #6 - Queen (Second Floor Guest House)
- Bedroom #7 - Queen (Second Floor Guest House)
- Bonus - Sleeper Sofa (Third Floor Main House)
- Bonus - Sleeper Sofa (In The Annex)
- Large 42" flat-screen Cable TV
- Large patio doors showing the stunning views
- Polished ceramic floor
- Pool Safety Fence
- Extended deck area with patio furniture
- Large 28 ft. x 17 ft. private pool with spill over spa
Top Floor Games Room:
- Huge entertaining space
- Custom full-size Billiards table
- Wet bar and poker room
- Flat-screen Cable TV
- 100" projector screen
- Home theater system
- Selection of movies
Bonus Garage Games Room:
- Foosball table
- Ping-Pong Table
- Arcade Machine
- Pack’n’play crib
- High chair
- Child safety pool fence
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_080
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $195 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for $40 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar.
- Daily maid service is NOT included but please ask for quote
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort Features:
• Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
• 24-Hour Gated Community Security
• 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
• Fine & Casual Dining
• 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
• Bicycle Rentals
• Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
• Boutique Spa
• Water Park
• 3 Championship Golf Courses
* Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jun - 2017|
|Jul - 2017|
|Aug - 2017|
|Sep - 2017|
|Oct - 2017|
|Nov - 2017|
|Dec - 2017|
|Jan - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Community - Liberty Bluff Reunion
The Liberty Bluff section of the exclusive community of Reunion boasts fantastic golf views of the Arnold Palmer Legacy course.
Our rental vacation home in Orlando FL in the Liberty Bluff Reunion neighborhood have views of another of our award-winnin...