Featured Vacation RentalFlorida Living - High End 3 Bed, 3 Bath Reunion Villa With South Facing Pool
Property Code: RVH_073
Seven Eagles Vista - Amazing location, Stroll to the Pool
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
1 Bedroom Condo, 100ft from Pool, Hot tubs, Pavilion, Fitness room, Games room
Property Reference # RVH_073
This ground floor 1 bed, 1 bath 823 sq ft condo is located in the heart of Reunion - Seven Eagles - with the magnificent Seven Eagles 75 ft. by 45 ft. Infinity pool and “The Cove” bar and grille just a few steps away.
Here you can dive into cooling waters (heated during the winter), wade into the shallows with ease or take a dip in one of two relaxing Jacuzzis. Seven Eagles also offers poolside dining, gorgeous views of the golf courses, outdoor billiards and a game room. Also close by is the Reunion Grande hotel and clubhouse with their selection of restaurants, bars and 11th floor pool!
This luxurious one-bedroom condo has one King en-suite bedroom and a combined lounge/dining area complete with a Pull-out Queen Sofa Bed, Cable TV, DVD player plus a Sony PlayStation 3. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the latest appliances. The dining area has a dining table with seating for 4. Both the lounge and bedroom have large siding patio doors that lead out to the terrace which has patio table and 4 chairs. This ground floor condo also features wider doorways, roll-in shower and roll-under sink in master suite for wheelchair access.
Brief description of this Reunion Town Home facilities:
• Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
• No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
• Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
• Reunion finest homes at affordable rates. Click on the Book it now icon on the top right of this page to see your detailed quote!
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Please note this property does not have access to certain additional amenities within the resort shown below that require house guest registration. Including Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf.
Reunion Resort Facilities
If you place your mouse cursor over the Reunion Resort icon on the top of the page you can see current photos and a virtual tour of Reunion Resort’s unbeatable facilities.
From the 11 resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings all in a tip less resort with free valet parking at the Grande, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and even just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
• Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
• 24-Hour Gated Community Security
• 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
• Fine & Casual Dining
• 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
• Bicycle Rentals
• Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
• Boutique Spa
• Water Park
• 3 Championship Golf Courses
* Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
Interested in seeing a recent video or interactive virtual tour of Reunion Resort? Then CLICK HERE to see this and more!
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed: Feb 26, 2015
Stayed: Feb 2015
They were very helpful in the process of picking out a property that fit our needs. The follow up e-mails were extremely helpful in guiding us to what we should expect, and what we need to do for opening and closing the condo.
Overall, the experience was very positive. Easy access to the main roads. Having a Publix less than a mile was extremely helpful.The staff was friendly and professional. We enjoyed it so much that we will be staying at Reunion March 23-30 for my Daughter's Spring Break. Thank you. Jaime Brenkus