3 full baths
1630 sq. ft.
This wonderful top floor corner unit 3 bedroom vacation condo is located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of The Villas North and overlooking the fairway and green of hole 16 of the Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson.
The spacious living room and dining area have been furnished to a high standard. There is a leather sectional sofa with pull out Queen size bed, 55" LED Smart 3D TV complete with two pairs of 3D glasses and a Blu-Ray player. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the latest stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 8 (two chairs are stored in one of the bedrooms).
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own over-sized terrace balcony with a table and seating for 6 along with two sun loungers where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King bed, a LED HD TV, and cable. There is a large walk-in closet with an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and a large walk-in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed, a wall mounted 32" flat-screen TV with cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 luxury Full beds and a flat-screen TV. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining and kids activities.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls and US nationwide long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Overlooking Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Samsung Smart 3D LED TV equipped with 3D Glasses
- 3D Blu-Ray player with built-in Wi-Fi
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 4th floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Living Area - Sofa with pull out Queen size bed
- 55" LED Smart TV
- Two 3D Eyeglasses and a 3D Blu-Ray Movie
- Blu-Ray Player
- Over-sized Terrace balcony
- Luxury patio table and 6 chairs
- Two sun loungers
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the 11 resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings all in a tip less resort with free valet parking at the Grande, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and even just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
• Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
• 24-Hour Gated Community Security
• 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
• Fine & Casual Dining
• 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
• Bicycle Rentals
• Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
• Boutique Spa
• Water Park
• 3 Championship Golf Courses
* Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2017|
|Oct - 2017|
|Nov - 2017|
|Dec - 2017|
|Jan - 2018|
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
|Apr - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|