4.5 full baths
4368 sq. ft.
This beautiful home is situated in the Homestead neighborhood within Reunion Resort. The great location within the Resort allows for easy access to amenities such as the restaurants, pool, The Grande, and the Seven Eagles pool and Pavilion, all just 0.5 miles away. The home is also only 300 ft. from the Homestead community pool!
The rear of the home has a spacious balcony offering stunning views of the famous Tom Watson Independence course at Reunion Resort. This sophisticated home is a great choice for a family vacation, just 6 miles from Disney World!
The spacious entrance hallway with marble floors leads to the open planned kitchen and living room. The large kitchen boasts granite counter tops and island. The family room which overlooks the pool deck and golf course views beyond has comfortable seating so you can enjoy the 60" LED TV. The ground floor Master bedroom with access to the pool deck has a King-size bed, wall mounted 70" LED TV with sound bar and an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, separate tub, and walk-in shower.
Upstairs there is a large open den which has a desk. There is also access onto the rear balcony. Upstairs there are four further bedrooms, the second King-size master suite with en-suite bathroom offering a tub, walk in shower and twin vanities. The third Master has two Queen Size beds, also has rear balcony access, an en-suite bathroom, and walk-in wardrobe. The two remaining bedrooms, one having a Queen-size bed, and the other having two twin beds, share a "Jack n Jill" bathroom. All bedrooms come with large LED TVs.
The fantastic paved pool deck has ample lounging space and a large heated pool and spa adjacent to the golf course. There is a spacious lanai perfect for outdoor dining. There is also an outdoor pool side bathroom, and shower.
- Master #1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master #2 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Master #3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #4 - Full (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #5 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- 4,498 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks 3rd hole of the Tom Watson course
- Large 2nd Floor Family Room With Wet Bar
- Elegant Furniture Package
- Designer Kitchen With Granite Countertops
- Elegant Dining Room For Entertaining
- Relaxing 2nd Floor Rear Balcony
- Study with desk
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Cable 50" plasma TV
- DVD Player and CD stereo
- Multi-play CD player with surround sound
- Private pool
- Luxury patio furniture
- Child safety fence
Upstairs Family Room:
- Wet bar
- 50" LCD TV
- Home theater system
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $89 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights.
- Pool heat available for a fee. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort Features:
• Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
• 24-Hour Gated Community Security
• 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
• Fine & Casual Dining
• 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
• Bicycle Rentals
• Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
• Boutique Spa
• Water Park
• 3 Championship Golf Courses
* Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2017|
|Sep - 2017|
|Oct - 2017|
|Nov - 2017|
|Dec - 2017|
|Jan - 2018|
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|