Vacation Rental Career Opportunities
Reunion Vacation Homes is a property management company that services vacation rentals located in the Orlando area. If you have experience in the Vacation Rental industry in any of the roles below please reach out to us with a copy of your resume. Even if we don't currently have any open positions, due to our growth there may be a place in the near future for you in our team.
Please contact: [email protected]
- Guest Services
- Owner Relations
- Business Development
- Financial Administrator
- Web Development / Media
- Reservations Sales Manager
- Reservation Sales Agents
- Property Inspectors
- Maintenance Technicians
Open Position/Jobs Available
Location: Davenport, FL
Industry: Vacation Rentals
Occupational Category: 49-9071 Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Hourly Rate: USD $12.50 to $13 Hourly
Description: Reunion Vacation Homes is seeking a motivated and responsible Maintenance Technician to join our team! This position will be entrusted to work with our Maintenance Team to maintain vacation homes in our home inventory.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work a flexible shift including weekends and holidays.
- Review department log records and be familiar with pertinent information relevant to the daily shift.
- Review the Vacation Homes status and follow up actions with the previous shift.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prepare work orders for maintenance repairs and submit to Engineering.
- Legibly complete designated reports.
- Document all pertinent information in the log book daily.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving.
- Be passionate about your job.
- High School Diploma required.
- Vocational degree would be accepted.
- Candidates must have prior Hotel, Resort or Facility Maintenance experience. Minimum 1 year experience.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to [email protected]
Date Posted: 2018-03-18