Vacation Rental Career Opportunities
Florida Vacation Homes & Villas is a property management company that services vacation rentals located in the Orlando area. If you have experience in the Vacation Rental industry in any of the roles below please reach out to us with a copy of your resume. Even if we don't currently have any open positions, due to our growth there may be a place in the near future for you in our team.
Please contact: [email protected]
- Guest Services
- Owner Relations
- Business Development
- Financial Administrator
- Web Development / Media
- Reservations Sales Manager
- Reservation Sales Agents
- Property Inspectors
- Maintenance Technicians
Open Position/Jobs Available
Florida Vacation Homes & Villas is growing vacation rental marketing company, seeking a Marketing Specialist / Brand Ambassador. We currently manage around 200 and market around 375 luxury vacation rental properties located in Central Florida. We're looking for someone with a diverse on-line marketing skill set.
We're looking for someone who is confident, energetic and positive. Alongside marketing duties, there is the potential of acting as a brand ambassador for the right candidate. Comfortable and experienced in being in front of a camera to carry out live walk through's of our properties to showcase them via social media such as Facebook and Instagram Stories. Voiceover promotional videos.
Contribute to social media posts. Create content for Blog posts and email campaigns. Contribute to website, design, content and SEO.
Could be Full time (40hrs) or part time (30 hrs).
Desired Experience & Competencies:
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Suite - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Dreamweaver
- Brand Management
- Google analytics/search console analysis
- SEM/PPC - Google Adwords management
- Keyword analysis
- Social media marketing (including paid campaigns)
- Email marketing
- Use of CRM for marketing automation - drip campaigns
- Copywriting - Content for website/blog/email campaigns
- Display banner advertising
- Website design/development
- Sales funnel design/development
- A/B split testing
Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English Able to react quickly to changing priorities
The position is available immediately. Please include a resume and cover letter for consideration for this opportunity. Your cover letter should directly address the main reasons why you believe you would be a great fit for this specific position - for example which of the desired competencies you have experience with.
We regret that due to the large number of responses, only those candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
Location: Davenport, FL
Industry: Vacation Rentals
Occupational Category: 49-9071 Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Hourly Rate: USD $12.50 to $13 Hourly
Description: Florida Vacation Homes & Villas is seeking a motivated and responsible Maintenance Technician to join our team! This position will be entrusted to work with our Maintenance Team to maintain vacation homes in our home inventory.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work a flexible shift including weekends and holidays.
- Review department log records and be familiar with pertinent information relevant to the daily shift.
- Review the Vacation Homes status and follow up actions with the previous shift.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prepare work orders for maintenance repairs and submit to Engineering.
- Legibly complete designated reports.
- Document all pertinent information in the log book daily.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving.
- Be passionate about your job.
- High School Diploma required.
- Vocational degree would be accepted.
- Candidates must have prior Hotel, Resort or Facility Maintenance experience. Minimum 1 year experience.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to [email protected]
Date Posted: 2018-03-18