Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community, The Villas North and overlooking the Independence golf course by Tom Watson and is just a short walk from the Villas North splash pad and pool. The Villas North has a quick resort entrance making it one of the closest properties on the resort to the theme parks.
Furnished in February 2015, this three-bedroom condominium has a spacious living room and dining area. Furnished to a high standard to give it a modern yet rustic feel. A Queen sleeper sofa and 55-inch wall mounted TV complete with cable and a Blu-Ray player are the highlights of the room. The condo also features a Sony PlayStation 4 to keep everyone entertained! The fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for six and two bar stools make great seating for the kids.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own terrace balcony with two sun loungers and a table with seating for four. It is the perfect spot for taking in the beautiful views, and sounds whilst enjoying breakfast, or evening drinks!
The master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King bed, a 40 wall mounted flat screen TV. There is a walk-in closet and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, soaking tub and walk-in separate shower. You will also have access to the balcony from the master suite.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed with pillow top mattress, a wall mounted flat screen TV and ceiling fan. There is also a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has two Full beds, a wall mounted TV with Blu-Ray player. This bedroom also has a ceiling fan, large closet, and an en-suite bathroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo, and all TV's have cable. Families with small children will enjoy complimentary use of a stroller, pack-n-play, and high chair. This property has a resort membership offering registered house guests the ability to utilize additional resort amenities such as golf, tennis and the Reunion Resort water park (Fees Apply).
Enjoy your central Florida vacation in the Sunset View Haven!
Brief description of this condos facilities:
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 2nd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Living Room - Pull-Out Sofa Bed
- 55" Cable TV
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Blu-Ray Player
- Golf course views
- Patio table and 4 chairs
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|