Property Reference #RVH_208
Muirfield Magic is truly a luxurious 8 bedroom 8.5 bathroom Reunion vacation villa overlooking the Jack Nicklaus golf course. This 8,000 sq. ft. home is by far a upscale masterpiece that will make your vacation dreams reality. You will be impressed as soon as you pull up to this beautiful vacation home. The large open living area boasts formal dining with seating for 20 people, comfortable sectional sofa seating around the 65-inch SMART TV with Apple TV, and amazing golf course and private pool views. Sit back and relax in your living room while the kids play safely on your private lanai. Soak up the Florida sun in any of the any of the sun loungers or truly relax in the pool ledge loungers next to the custom Kids fountain perfect for the kids to play in. Even enjoy a fun game with the pool basketball hoop. After a day of playing in the sun, enjoy a meal al fresco on your private terrace with patio seating and built in summer kitchen. In the evenings, relax in the spillover spa while viewing the magical sunsets.
Inside you will be blown away by the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances, an extra-large fridge and fully equipped kitchen. This kitchen is perfect for whipping up home cooked meals for the entire family. With bar seating for 5, you can enjoy a quick snack or enjoy meals around the large dining room table while catching up with loved ones.
This home has everything you will need to entertain yourself after a fun filled day in the parks. Grab your favorite movie and head to your private theater with an 119-inch screen, projector, theater style recliner seats, and a wet bar perfect for you to enjoy a drink while relaxing. If you're looking for a little more fun, head down to the games room. The kids are bound to have a blast in their own private game room with a pool table, foosball table, and ample lounge seating. This rooms also offers 4- 42-inch TV, multi-video arcade machine, PlayStation 3, and Apple TV.
Each of the 8 bedrooms exemplifies contemporary style and luxury with strong attention to detail throughout. Downstairs you will find the master suite with sliding glass doors leading out to the patio area, 55-inch SMART TV and Apple TV access. Head through the courtyard to the in-law suite featuring a King bed perfect for grandparents or couples who want more privacy. The second floor houses the remaining 6 bedrooms. Two of the upstairs King bedrooms even have their own private balconies with views of the pool and golf course. One of the kids bedroom includes two bunk beds with full beds on bottom and twin beds on top. The second kids bedroom features custom-built bunk beds with a slide. Each bedroom includes their own large ensuite bathroom and wall-mounted TV's.
This vacation home will simply amaze the whole family! Allow us to make your vacation one you and your family will remember for a lifetime.
- Kitchen bar top seating for 5
- Large living area with comfy sofas
- Sunny private pool with amazing golf views
- Keyless entry. No hassle with key pick-up!
- All towels and linens are provided
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Towels and linens are provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with commercial size refrigerator
- Apple TV in Master Suite #1
- Formal dining area with seating for 20
- Custom paint and window treatments
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Amazing Golf course views
- Large seating area
- 65-inch SMART TV
- Apple TV
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #4 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #5 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #6 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #7 - Twin/Twin x2 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #8 - Twin/Full Bunk x2 (Second Floor)
- Private pool
- Spillover spa
- Kids fountain
- Summer kitchen
- 8 Sun loungers
- 2 Pool ledge loungers
- Patio table & chairs
- Child safety fence & pool alarm
Private Home Theater
- Seats 12
- 119" projection movie screen
- Wet bar
- Pool Table
- Foosball Table
- 4- 42-inch TV
- Nintendo Wii
- Apple TV
- PlayStation 3
- Multi-video arcade
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_208
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $195 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available for $40 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
- House Guest Registration AVAILABLE
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|