Reunion Resort Membership
Property Reference # RVH_215
This condo is conveniently located on the ground floor of Center Court Ridge in Reunion Resort if you don't like stairs and elevators. It's very close to the Seven Eagles pool with bar and grille called “The Cove”.
The living area of this condo has plenty of room and a pair of large mirrors to brighten the room up even more. The decor of this unit is inviting and will make you feel at home. The sliding glass patio doors faces a beautiful golf course that you can look out at while sitting in one of the 6 patio seats or 2 loungers.
You'll have high speed wireless internet all throughout your stay while being in this condo. Stay cool from the Florida eat while chilling out on the comfy couches and watch a movie on the flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. Most guests enjoy going out for meals during their vacation but if you miss a home-cooked meal this unit has a fully functional kitchen that's equipped with all the latest appliances for your cooking needs. There's a separate dining area with seating for 6.
The master suite's neutral cozy decor is sure to please. It has a luxurious king-sized bed, cable TV, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub, and huge separate walk-in shower. The second and third bedrooms are just as cozy with their own cable TVs and bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has a queen-sized bed and the other has 2 full-sized beds.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and long distance calls
- FREE high speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on the ground floor
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Large Patio
- Sun loungers
- Luxury patio table and 6 chairs
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Enjoy these amenities and more at the Reunion Resort, only 6 miles to Disney World®.
Reunion Water Park
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with us as a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Water Park access
- Shuttle to Disney
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses
- Boutique Spa and Salon
- Tennis Centre*
- Access to 11 pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening Glow Golf Event Entry on nights offered
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- WiFi internet access
- Children's Activity Program
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
Watch the video to find out about the fantastic amenities included in the resort fee such as the water park & golf.
Terms And Conditions:
- Bookings made inside of 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
Stunning views of the beautifully kept golf course is what sets Reunion apart from other communities in the Kissimmee & Davenport area. Enjoy privacy in the perfect spot to unwind between days at the theme parks. Enjoy amazing Orlando attractions, dining and shopping close by to keep your family entertained.
Reunion Resort is a one of a kind vacation rental resort in the Central Florida area, just 6 miles from Disney World. The size and beauty of Reunion Resort is instantly apparent for anyone entering the community. The majority of properties enjoy golf course and conservation views, rather than backing onto other homes which is typical other resorts in the area. A peaceful and private gated community in a beautiful Florida setting, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
Please note: this property does not have access to the resort amenities. If you're looking for great value and the perfect base for your family vacation, close to the attractions but far enough away from the hustle and bustle, then this property is a great choice.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|