5.5 full baths
5061 sq. ft.
Welcome to your upscale Island Dream Villa! With 5,092 sq. ft of luxury accommodation, your family will feel like they are on an island getaway in this Caribbean style vacation villa. This 5 bed, 5 bath home is located in the highly sought after Legend's Corner of Reunion Resort overlooking the Jack Nicklaus golf course. With a private pool and spillover spa on an extended pool deck, private grill, outdoor TV, and high end patio furniture, everyone will enjoy spending time together on the pool deck backing up to The Tradition golf course.
As you walk through the front door, you will be greeted by a fantastic foyer and billiard room complete with a pub table and 42 inch TV. Continue through your vacation villa to the spacious living and dining area. The kitchen features granite counters and stainless steel appliances perfect for whipping up something great. The tastefully decorated formal dining table has seating for 10 and the breakfast bar has comfortable seating for five. The living area has a sitting space for four and couch seating around the TV and fireplace.
The lovely home has two master suites, one master suite is situated on the first floor and the larger suite is on the second floor. The first floor suite has direct access to the pool area, a king bed, and ceiling fan. The second floor master suite has direct access to the balcony, a king bed, two ceiling fans and a gorgeous fireplace. Both master suites have large en suite bathrooms with dual sinks, plenty of storage space and glass walk in showers. The remaining 3 bedrooms are on the second floor. The third bedroom has a comfortable king bed, cozy ottoman, direct balcony access, and a private en suite bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a lovely queen bed, en suite bathroom with walk-in glass shower and is tastefully decorated for your holiday. The kids room invites the little ones to the island lifestyle with two twin/full bunk beds, spacious seating area, Xbox One, and gorgeous hardwood floors. The kiddos will also enjoy their own private bathroom with dual sinks so they all have their own space. All of the bedrooms have at least a 32" TV and DVD player.
Grab some popcorn and the entire family to enjoy your favorite movie in the spacious private cinema/games room. This room has recliner seating for 8, a 92" projection style screen, surround sound and a 1080p projector. The games room has a multi-arcade machine with 60 games to choose from and a foosball table, there is bound to be something for everyone.
- Master Suite #1 - King
- Master Suite #2 - King
- Master Suite #3 - King
- Master Suite #4 - Queen
- Bedroom #5 - 2 Bunk Beds Full/Twin with Trundle (Upstairs)
- Overlooks 14th hole of Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus
- Custom window treatments
- Custom interior paint
- Hardwood Floors
- Elegant furniture package
- Dining Table seating for 10
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Full size crib, pack n play, high chair & stroller
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dinning area
- Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- 55-inch LED HD TV
- Blu-ray player
- Stereo System
- Surround sound
- Luxury furnishings
- 42-inch LED TV
- Pool Slate
- Pub Table
- DVD Player
- 92-inch projection screen
- 1080p theater projector
- Blu-Ray Player
- Surround sound
- Theater-style seating for 8
- multi-arcade machine
- Foosball table
- Outdoor TV
- Luxury outdoor furnishings
- Outdoor sofa
- Summer Kitchen
- Overlooking golf course
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat is available for a fee, and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If the property has a spa you would need to heat the pool in order to heat the spa.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|