5.5 full baths
3300 sq. ft.
Traveling as a group? This property is also located next door to RVH_520.
Situated in the highly sought after Liberty Bluff neighborhood of Reunion Resort this luxurious 5 bedroom 5.5 bath home sits atop of the signature Legacy course.
The owner has spared no expense with this home. Step into the door of this ultra-modern villa decorated with the highest end furniture and appliances. The main level has tile throughout the living area and has an open floor concept great for entertaining. The living area has a 60 LED TV complete with surround sound and overlooks the lanai and pool deck through a wall of glass doors. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is a chefs dream outfitted with granite counter tops and professional grade stainless steel appliances. A dining area with a seating of 8, breakfast bar, half bath, and a large king master suite with roll-in shower en-suite complete the first floor.
The second level has a large loft area perfect for the kids with a 50" LED TV, XBox gaming console, and a multi-level arcade game. The beautiful modern contemporary design allows you to choose from three Master bedrooms all with their own en-suite bathrooms. The main master bedroom has a walk-in shower with a beautiful soaking garden tub. You will also find your own private balcony where you can enjoy the warm Florida breezes.
Take full advantage of the Florida sunshine, and make long lasting memories in your own private pool complete with spillover spa. This large outside area will provide you with a private space to allow you to take in the rays and unwind from long days at the park. The pool area features a summer kitchen with a gas grill and outside seating area for dining al fresco. Please note that the fire pit is inoperable for safety reasons.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, a full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
- Master 1 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 2 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Master 3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Master 4 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Master 5 - King (Downstairs)
- 3,617 sq/ft of interior luxury accommodation
- Golf Course View
- Outside summer kitchen with BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 50" LED TV
- Xbox Games Console
- Arcade Game
- Private pool and spillover spa
- Luxury patio furniture
- Summer Kitchen
- Pool safety fence & alarm equipped on home
- 60" LED TV
- Sonos Sound System
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World 6 miles
Universal Studios 19 miles
Sea World 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration.
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|