9 full baths
7802 sq. ft.
Welcome to Castle Pines Villa, a beautiful getaway that has been designed to host the best of your vacation memories. This open concept home has been built to enhance social interaction through all areas, and to host unforgettable moments for children and grownups alike. You and your 21 guests will enjoy 8,300 sq. ft of opulent living space, in addition to a gorgeous outdoor kitchen and the 81x16 ft. parameter with a spa and soaking area facing southwest. The moment you step through the doors of this luxurious home you will witness the spacious, bright living space where a wine bar, fire place, and luxury kitchen will invite you to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones.
Make yourself at home in the 9 bedrooms, 9 full bathrooms, and 3 half baths that have been carefully put together to provide you with a one-of-a-kind experience. The lavish bedrooms and luxury spa baths will make every single guest truly immerse themselves in the meaning of vacation. Bring the fun of Orlando into your home and enjoy a large movie theater, a game room, an ample balcony to enjoy the southwestern sunsets, and hidden playroom for little ones to play.
This home has a fully equipped kitchen and wine bar with everything a chef could need to prepare delicious meals during your stay. High-end stainless steel appliances, natural stone countertops, and an immense kitchen island are perfect for group meals. The dining area has formal seating for twelve people, and the kitchen peninsula seats an additional six. The ample living room has comfortable sitting space for guests to gather around and watch a movie or a game on a 75-Inch SMART TV. You can also dine outside while enjoying a drink or two as you enjoy the breeze and the view of the golf course.
The ground floor master bedroom featuring a king bed boasts an atmosphere of seclusion, offering a lounge area and wet bar that are perfect for a nightcap. Two other impeccably decorated bedrooms featuring king beds are also located on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find 6 more beautiful bedrooms, one of which is a second master bedroom that offers amazing golf course and pool views. Bedrooms 5, 6 and 7 feature their own themes, perfect for the children and young adults in the family. Let the excitement begin over these amazing themed bedroom, this home is truly one-of-a-kind. It does not stop there for the kids; bedrooms 5 and 6 shares a connecting hidden area offering an exciting secret play place for the kiddos to simply have fun! This play area has egg chairs for the kids to relax in and a PlayStation 4. The second-floor loft area features a second games space with an informal living space, a poker table, a pool table and another SMART TV, as well as a wet bar. If you feel like immersing yourself in a movie, head over to the media room to catch your favorite flick.
Have the vacation of a lifetime in Castle Pines Villa! This brand new custom home is sure to please everyone in your family for your next Orlando vacation!
- 8,300 sq. ft of Luxury Interior Accommodation
- Formal Dining for 18
- SMART TVs in all bedrooms
- Hidden Play Room
- Kids Bedroom
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Smoke-Free and Pet-Free
- Keyless Entry
- Towels and Linens Provided
- Pack n Play, High Chair & Stroller
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Master Suite #1 - King Bed (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King Bed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #3 - King Bed (Ground Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - King Bed (Ground Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Full/Twin Bunk (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #6 - Full/Twin Bunk (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #7 - Twin/Twin Bunk x2 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #8 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #9 - King (Second Floor)
- Open Floor plan
- Flat Screen TV
- Recessed Seating Area
- Wine Bar
- Private Golf Course Views
- Pool Dimensions 16x48 ft
- West Facing
- Zero Edge Pool
- Spillover Spa
- Summer Kitchen
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Sun Loungers
- Outside Dining for 10
- Outside Bar Seating for 6
- Pool Alarm
Private Home Theater
- Seats 10
- SMART DVD Player
- Air Hockey
- Foosball Table
- Putting Green
- 2 Arcade Systems
- 3 SMART TVs
- XBox One
- Sports Theme
- 2 Full Size Washers
- 2 Full Size Dryers
- Ironing Board & Iron
Laundry Room (2nd Floor)
- 2 Full Size Washers
- 2 Full Size Dryers
- Ironing Board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_230.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $195 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat available for $60 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
- House Guest Registration AVAILABLE
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|