8.5 full baths
5707 sq. ft.
Property Reference RVH_254
Truly one of a kind custom, luxury home situated inside of the world famous Reunion Resort. The home is located within the well established Homestead community boasting spectacular views of the Independence golf course.
Stepping into the grand entrance of the exquisitely designed home, you will be blown away by the detail that the owner has taken when designing, and furnishing this unique villa. The open floor plan allows for amazing views of the Independence golf course from the front entrance, to the large wall of sliding glass doors that lead you back to the private pool area. The home was furnished with no expense spared, boasting a grand piano, large airplane blade ceiling fans on the top and bottom living areas. Plush sofas surround the large 70 LCD TV in the living area equipped with HD PRISM TV throughout. The massive kitchen is a chef's dream with industrial size fridge, double ovens, double dishwasher, with beautiful granite countertops and state of the art appliances. The ground floor master suite has exceeded any standard set as it has large master shower featuring rain shower heads and a large soaking tub. Two other master suites are located on the ground floor both with en-suite bathrooms.
Step out and soak up the warm Florida sun. A large private pool complete with spillover spa makes this your own private oasis. Luxury patio furniture with ample outside seating in the back making sure there is enough space for everyone. Fire up the gas fed grill and enjoy dining al fresco under the stars. There is a patio screen that you are able to roll down for extra privacy and shade.
The second floor is perfect for entertaining with large poker table, custom designed slate pool table, wet bar with wine fridge, and large sectional sofa with large LCD TV equipped with HD PRISM and Blu-Ray player. A large patio with table and outside seating gives a great view of the pristine course behind the home. Two other king master suites with en-suite bath, one queen room, a room with two twin beds and a room with a full-size bed. All of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and come complete with blackout roller shades perfect for the bright Florida sun.
This custom home is sure to please everyone in your family for your next Orlando vacation! Hurry, and don't wait to book this home as it's sure not to last long.
Please Note: The garage is locked for owner's use only and not available to guests.
- 5,707 sq. ft of Luxury Interior Accommodation
- Custom Blackout Shades
- Formal Dining for 16
- Large Family Great Room
- Roll Down Pool Screens
- Summer Kitchen
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Smoke-Free and Pet-Free
- Keyless Entry
- Towels and Linens Provided
- Full-Size Crib, Pack n Play, High Chair & Stroller
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Master Suite 1 - King Bed (Ground Floor)
- Suite 2 - King Bed (Second Floor)
- Suite 3 - Full/Full Beds (Ground Floor)
- Suite 4 - King Bed (Ground Floor)
- Suite 5 - King (Second Floor)
- Suite 6 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Suite 7 - Twin/Twin Second Floor)
- Suite 8 - King (Second Floor)
- Open Floor plan
- Flat Screen TV w/ HD PRISM
- Plush Sofas
- Wine Bar
- Private Golf Course Views
- Southwest Facing
- Zero Edge Pool
- Spillover Spa
- Summer Kitchen with BBQ
- Sun Loungers
- Outside Bar
- Pool Alarm
2nd Floor Loft
- Poker Table
- Pool Table
- Large LCD TV PRISM HD TV
- Blu-Ray Player
- Wet Bar
- Full-Size Washer
- Full-Size Dryer
- Ironing Board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|