Property Reference RVH_254R
Truly one of a kind custom, luxury home situated inside of the world famous Reunion Resort. The home is located within the well established Homestead community boasting spectacular views of the Independence golf course.
Stepping into the grand entrance of the exquisitely designed home, you will be blown away by the detail that the owner has taken when designing, and furnishing this unique villa. The open floor plan allows for amazing views of the Independence golf course from the front entrance, to the large wall of sliding glass doors that lead you back to the private pool area. The home was furnished with no expense spared. There's large airplane blade ceiling fans on the top and bottom living areas. Plush sofas offer ample seating that surround the large 83 inch 4K Smart TV in the living area equipped with 9.2 surround sound for a home theater feeling. The massive kitchen is a chef's dream with industrial size fridge, double ovens, double dishwasher, with beautiful granite countertops and state of the art appliances. For guests that need their daily caffeine there's a Nespresso machine (Breville Model if you would like to bring your own pods) and a regular coffee machine available. The ground floor master suite has exceeded any standard set as it has large master shower featuring rain shower heads and a large soaking tub. Two other master suites are located on the ground floor both with en suite bathrooms. The kids will love the familiar space theme in one of the downstairs suites.
Step out and soak up the warm Florida sun. A large private pool complete with spillover spa makes this your own private oasis. Luxury patio furniture with ample outside seating in the back making sure there is enough space for everyone. Fire up the gas fed grill and enjoy dining al fresco under the stars. Play basketball from the pool and enjoy keeping up with your sports games and favorite movies with the 3 4K Roku TVs on the patio.
The second floor is perfect for entertaining with large poker table, custom designed slate pool table, wet bar with beverage cooler, and large sectional sofa with large 70 inch 4K Smart TV. For gaming options, the loft also has a Star Wars pin ball machine, 60 game multi-arcade, PS3 with 4 controllers (the following games are available to play: Raymond Legends, DuckTales, SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collections), NES Classic, and foosball. A large patio with table and outside seating gives a great view of the pristine course behind the home. Two other king master suites with en suite bath, one queen room, a room with two twin beds features everyone's favorite mouse, and a room with a full-size bed. All of the bedrooms have Smart TVs, en suite bathrooms, and come complete with blackout roller shades perfect for the bright Florida sun.
This custom home is sure to please everyone in your family for your next Orlando vacation! Children will love the themed custom kids bedrooms, while the adults enjoy the elegant decor all around. Hurry, and don't wait to book this home as it's sure not to last long.
Please Note: The garage is locked for owner's use only and not available to guests.
- 5,707 sq. ft of Luxury Interior Accommodation
- Custom Blackout Shades
- Formal Dining for 16
- Large Family Great Room
- Summer Kitchen
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Smoke-Free and Pet-Free
- Keyless Entry
- Towels and Linens Provided
- Pack n Play, High Chair & Stroller
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Master Suite 1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Suite 2 - Twin/Full Bunk bed x2 (Ground Floor)
- Suite 3 - King (Ground Floor)
- Suite 4 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Suite 5 - Full (Second Floor)
- Suite 6 - Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
- Suite 7 - King (Second Floor)
- Suite 8 - Full/Full (Second Floor)
- Open Floor plan
- 83 inch 4K Smart TV with 9.2 Surround Sound
- Plush Sofas
- Wine Bar
- Private Golf Course Views
- Southwest Facing
- Spillover Spa
- Fire pit (*Guest must supply propane)
- Summer Kitchen with BBQ
- Dining for 16
- Sun Loungers x12
- Outdoor Couches
- 4k Roku TVs x3
- Pool Alarm
- Child Safety Fence
- Pool Table
- Poker Table
- Star Wars Pin ball machine
- PlayStation 3
- NES CLassic Edition
- 70 inch 4K Smart TV
- Wet Bar
2nd Floor Office
- Fax machine
- Full-Size Washer
- Full-Size Dryer
- Ironing Board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|