6 full baths
4589 sq. ft.
Property Reference RVH_248
Arrive at your vacation home away from home and walk into your own private courtyard featuring a seating area and fireplace. This custom built home boasts almost 4,600 sq. ft of luxury making you and your family feel as though you have been whisked away to the French countryside. Murals, faux finishes, and high-end details can be found through this entire home. On the ground floor, you will find ample gathering room perfect for the family vacation. The formal dining room, with its French countryside mural, seats 8 and is perfect for the formal family meals. The kitchen is a chef's dream come true with high-end appliances, gas stove, and even an espresso machine to help get you going in the morning! The family room has an oversized leather sectional which is perfect to wind down and relax on whilst watching a movie or two with the family on your large flat-screen TV. The den allows for the working traveler to enjoy a private office space. Located also on the ground floor is a private master suite featuring an ensuite bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower and double vanities.
The grandeur of this home continues onto the second floor. Upstairs you will find three more suites each with a Queen bed. Two of the suites have an ensuite bathroom featuring a walk in shower and the third bedroom has a shower and tub combination. The kids will enjoy their own seating area at the top of the stairs featuring a games table and overlooking the Juliet balcony. Also on the second floor, you will find the private home theater. You will find a wet bar complete with refrigerator, sink, and plenty of space to prepare all of the snacks and beverages for the family feature film of the night! This theater room boasts a 100" projection screen, Blu-Ray player, Wii games console, and Bose surround sound. There is plenty of seating on the plush leather couch and chairs for all. The second-floor fun does not stop there, head out onto your private balcony and play a game of pool with the family, whilst enjoying the amazing views over the Reunion golf course!
Located just off the private courtyard you will find an elegant private guest suite. This bedroom features a King bed, small sitting area, and an ensuite bathroom. Perfect for privacy and relaxation, this room offers a separate space for those who wish to be secluded in luxury.
Head out onto your private lanai from the open living space area and enjoy the view. The private patio features a fireplace, built in BBQ grill and an oversized pool deck with a pool and spa. Cook out on the BBQ in the evenings as the kids splash around in the pool. This home will truly be the perfect choice for a truly amazing Florida vacation!
- Master Suite #1- King (Ground Floor)
- Bedroom #2 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #3 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - King (Annex)
- 4,600 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Theater room
- Golf course view
- Summer kitchen
- Pool table
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Ample seating Pool/Patio
- Private pool and spillover spa
- Patio furniture
- Summer kitchen
- Outdoor fireplace
- 100" projection screen
- Leather seating
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|