Welcome to your Family Getaway! This beautiful 6 bedrooms 5.5 Bath is located in the Fairway Ridge community inside of the prestigious Reunion Resort with expansive, and breathtaking views of the sunset over the signature Jack Nicklaus course.
Walk into your home away from home, and set your worries aside. Warm neutral colors and accents fill this beautifully decorated home. The open floor plan allows for you to carry on lively conversations, or event planning for the adventures that await. Large plush leather sofas surround the large LED TV, with PRISM TV Service and a wall of glass doors line the back giving you a picturesque view of the pristine manicured grounds. The fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops allows you to prepare fun family dinners or light snacks on the go.
This villa offers the perfect bedding layout for families who are sharing this getaway. A large King bedroom with en-suite bath is located on the first floor with large walk-in shower, great for grandparents. Two other King bedroom suites are located on the second floor, both with private en-suite baths. There is also an underwater kids bedroom with bunk beds, and another two Kids bedrooms, one with two full-size beds and the other with two Twin size beds located on the second floor.
For the young, and young at heart, the home features a fully air conditioned, and carpeted games room! A large flat screen TV and PRISM TV service, with spaceship-like seating! It also features a foosball table and air hockey making something for everyone. The 'cockpit' features a PS4 and X-box 360 for an out-of-this-world gaming experience!
End your evening by relaxing poolside soaking up every last bit of the warm Florida sunshine. Prepare dinners in the summer kitchen, enjoy sitting pool, and gaze as the sun slowly sinks below the fairway. All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, a full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
- Master 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 3 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - Full/Full (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 6 - Twin/Twin Bunk Bed (upstairs)
- Perfect for families
- Overlooks the Nicklaus Golf Course
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- PRISM TV
- Access to the patio
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
- Private pool and spillover spa
- Patio furniture
- Outdoor dining area with seating for 6
- Gas BBQ grill
- Air-Conditioned converted garage with fitted carpet
- PlayStation 4
- XBox One
- 4 Player Air Hockey
- Arcade Machine
- PRISM TV Service
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $89 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available for an optional fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion 's Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|