Welcome to Golden Bear Retreat! This beautiful custom built villa is located in Reunion Resort overlooking the Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus. This home has incredible interior furnishings and custom built details throughout the entire home. Looking to experience that dream vacation only minutes to Disney, well look no further, this home is simply perfect for you and your family.
As you walk into this home you will enter into a beautifully designed open floorplan. With a beautiful custom kitchen, featuring upgraded appliances and granite countertops and a fantastic breakfast bar and center island, this will be the perfect space for your family meals in the evening time. The kitchen opens out into the living area which then opens out onto your own private lanai. Enjoy an evening glass of wine on your lanai whilst the kids splash around in your own private pool. The views are simply bliss as you look out onto the private golf course.
Head up the beautiful large custom staircase to find custom decorated Master suites and bedrooms that will be heavenly for everyone in the family. Vacation time is the time to relax in luxury and in this home you will truly be able to do just so. The kids will love their own bedroom, complete with custom built bunk beds and fun for everyone. The kids will enjoy having a Wii with large flatscreen TV in their room whilst vacationing.
The theater room is perfect for evenings in with a large projection screen and ample seating for everyone. The kids will love kicking back watching their favorite movie. The theater room also has two gaming consoles, a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, for everyone to enjoy.
This home is truly the perfect choice for a luxury family vacation only minutes to Disney!
- Master Suite #1 - King
- Master Suite #2 - King
- Master Suite #3 - King
- Bedroom #4 - King
- Bedroom #5 - Full/Full
- Bedroom #6 - Bunk Twin/Twin X2
- Beautiful golf views overlooking the Jack Nicklaus course
- Open floor plan
- Custom interior details
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- PSMART TV
- Open floorplan
- Projection screen
- Modern retro theme
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Private pool and spillover spa
- Pool size 30 ft x 16 ft
- Spa size 8 ft x 5 ft
- Patio furniture
- Outdoor dining
- Sun loungers
- Private golf course views
- Outdoor fireplace
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest's responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|