Property Reference # RVH_265
To make sure you feel like this is your home away from home this condo is decorated with all the features you could need. Spend time in the living room with everyone in your party to watch a movie after a long day out on the large TV with Blu-Ray player and surround sound. Or if you want that theater feel without going to the cinemas this condo features a 100" screen and projector with blackout shades to enhance your viewing experience.
You'll find beautiful granite counter tops and a well equipped fully functional kitchen with the highest end stainless steel appliances for your cooking needs if you don't want to eat out. There's plenty of seating for up to 7 at the lovely dining table or catch a quick meal at the breakfast bar with seating for 3.
There's a private south facing terrace for your outdoor enjoyment with a table and seating for 6. This area would be perfect for breakfast in the mornings or drinks in the evening as you'll find it relaxing with great views of the Preserve. From this condo you won't be far from one of Reunion's playgrounds, perfect for taking your kids when you aren't out and about.
The master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King-sized bed, smart LED TV, it's own private access to the terrace, a walk-in closet, electronic safe, and the large bathroom has dual sinks, bathtub and separate walk-in shower. This bedroom has it's own mini fridge for your convenience.
The second and third en-suite bedrooms are outfitted with 2 luxury Queen-sized beds each, Smart LED TVs, and large closets.
Brief description of this condos facilities
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls
- FREE Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 7
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on Ground Floor
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen / Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Queen / Queen
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Large Screen with Projector
- Private terrace
- Patio table and 6 chairs
- Peaceful view of reserve area
- FREE use of pack N play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 0.7 of a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles Pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar.
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|