Prepared to be wowed by this newly furnished ground floor condo located in the Terraces at Reunion. This 3 bed condo features granite counters, crown molding, spacious rooms, luxurious furnishings, and stainless steel appliances.
The open living space showcases a kitchen, dining space, breakfast nook and living area. The kitchen has black granite counters, dark hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and is fully equipped with dishes, eating utensils, pots and pans. The dining table has seating for 6 and the breakfast nook with chair seating for 2 and bench seating. Step into the living room that has a grey leather sectional couch with a large flatscreen TV and PlayStation 4. Open the stylish French doors out to the large wraparound porch with overhead ceiling fans and a patio table with seating.
The master bedroom boasts a comfortable king bed with matching bedroom set, large walk-in closet, flatscreen TV and spacious en-suite. The en-suite bathroom has a glass walk-in shower and granite counters with a dual sink vanity. The second bedroom has a queen bed with flatscreen TV and overhead fan. The kids room has two twin beds and a flatscreen TV.There is a family bathroom in the condo.
The Terraces at Reunion offer luxurious condominium living with access to the resort amenities. The amenities available to Terraces residents, you will enjoy the best of the Reunion lifestyle. The resort pool area boasts:
- Large lap pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Two coal BBQs
- Picnic area with park benches
- Two covered gazebos
The perfectly maintained grounds also has a large fountain that offers smooth sounds of water and a spacious sun deck allowing you the opportunity to soak up the Florida sun around the large resort pool. All of this and more is located in the Terraces neighborhood!
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Twin/Twin
- 1,354 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary WiFi provided
- Comfy sectional sofa
- PlayStation 4
- Patio furniture
- Overhead ceiling fans
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Reunion Resort Facilities
From the resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|