5 full baths
3300 sq. ft.
Property Reference RVH_249
Experience a new way to vacation is this designed for fun, family vacation rental. Using our guest feedback we created this amazing villa for your family to enjoy of the resort style amenities in the privacy and comfort of your own vacation home. The kids of all ages will be entertained and make memories for years to come. So what makes this home different?
- Extended deck with LED light splash pad
- Outside BBQ
- Purpose built bunk beds
- Games room with 4-1 TV gaming set-up
- Second game room with bar and slate pool table
- Commercial quality air hockey table
- SMART TV's in each room
Step inside this glorious new Reunion villa overlooking the Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus. This home is truly wonderful with beautiful interior furnishings and custom kids rooms for the entire family. Looking to experience that dream vacation only minutes to Disney, well look no further, this home is simply perfect for you and your family.
As you walk into this home you are greeted by natural light and an open concept layout. Your living space is simply perfect for the family vacation with an open floor plan, allowing the entire family to cook, dine and hang out. You will love the kitchen with its upgraded appliances and beautiful gray granite countertops. The kids can sit at the breakfast bar whilst you make them lunch and the younger ones will have their own play area right off the main sitting area. Experience lovely evenings and watch a Disney movie or two on your very own 65-inch curved flat screen TV. Enjoy your comfy sectional and beautiful dining area featuring a custom glass bottled lighting fixture.
Step out onto your private lanai, grill up a great lunch and enjoy your meal at your outdoor patio table. Watch as the family splashes the afternoon away in your own private pool or lay out on one of your sun loungers and catch some Florida sun. This outdoor space will be perfect for the family vacation overlooking the 16th hole of the Tradition Golf Course.
On the ground floor, you will find a games room complete with arcade games and fun activities for the entire family. You will also love having a King Master bedroom on the first floor featuring a private en-suite bathroom and a 50-Inch SMART TV. This is the perfect option for those who wish to have their own privacy away from bedrooms on the second floor.
Head upstairs and immediately enter into your den area where you will find a pool table and bar area. Hang out in the evenings with a glass of wine as the family plays a game of friendly competition! The second and third Master King bedrooms are also located on the second floor, each featuring their own private balcony, 50-inch SMART TV and ensuite bathroom. The decor and furnishings in this home will certainly impress, and you can simply indulge in luxury. Discover two kids bedrooms on the second floor, which will simply blow the kids away! With custom bunk beds, 45-inch and 50-inch SMART TVs, these bedrooms create a one-of-a-kind experience for your family!
- Master Suite 1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite 2 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
- Brand new villa with new furnishings
- Beautiful golf views over the Jack Nicklaus course
- Open floor plan
- Custom built-in closets
- Den area with pool table and bar
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Ground floor master
- Balconies adjoining two master suites
- Fully equipped kitchen with upgraded appliances
- Breakfast bar seating for 4
- Granite countertops
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 65-inch SMART TV
- Large sectional sofa
- Kids play area
- Office desk
- Pool Table
- 60-inch SMART TV
- Lounge seating
- Custom Artwork
- Arcade games
- Air hockey table
- Wii™, PS4, XBOX
- 4 Gaming Stations
- Private pool
- Spillover spa
- Splash pad
- BBQ Grill
- Patio dining for 6
- Sun loungers for 4
- Private golf course views
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $115 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.s.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat is available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- Daily maid service is NOT included but is available. Please contact us for a quote
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish propane as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.