6.5 full baths
4751 sq. ft.
The gourmet kitchen boasts custom appliances, hardwood cupboards, granite counters and breakfast bar seating. There is a casual breakfast table for easy breakfasts before heading out for the day. The casual dining space opens into the living area with leather sofas surrounding the 50-inch TV. The sliding glass doors lead out to the patio and outdoor dining space, so you can head out and enjoy the Florida sun.
This villa also features a formal dining and living area. The formal dining table offers seating for 10 under two chandeliers and surrounded by sweeping archways. The formal living area has a fireplace, seating area and office nook in case you need to work whilst on vacation. The living space also has gorgeous French doors out to the pool area.
Out on the pool deck, you can take in the beautiful golf course views from your large custom pool with a sun shelf, in pool seating, and a spillover spa. The pool deck offers multiple sun loungers, a firepit with seating, summer kitchen perfect for grilling up something delicious and seating for outdoor dining.
On the first floor, you will find two finely appointed master suites both featuring king sized beds. Master suite 1 has direct access to the pool/patio and an en-suite bathroom. Master suite 2 has an overhead ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. Continue up to the second floor for the remaining three bedrooms two of which are master suites. Master suites 3 and 4 have balcony access, en-suite bathrooms, one master suite has a king bed and the other is a queen bed. The kids will love having their own bedroom with full over full bunk bed with a twin bed extension and en-suite bathroom.
Your family will have a blast in this home with a theater room and games room. The theater room has a 92-inch projection screen, Apple TV 2, Blu-ray player, and plush stadium-style leather seating. The games room has a TV, pool table, a wet bar to prepare your favorite drinks and convenient balcony access. Everyone will love getting competitive in the games room.
This home is a true gem, and we are confident that you will be just as impressed as we are by upgrades throughout. Spend your vacation surrounded by luxury, and book today!
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Full/Full with Twin extension (Second Floor)
- 4,751 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks 12th hole of the Jack Nicklaus course
- Elegant furniture package
- Formal dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Formal and casual living area
- Study area
- Relaxing 2nd Floor Rear Balcony
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 50" TV
- Leather sofas
- Formal living area
- Wine storage
- Gas fireplace
- Private pool & spill over spa
- Summer kitchen
- Patio furniture
- Child safety fence
- 92" projection screen
- Blu-ray player
- Plush leather recliner seating
- Apple TV 2
- Blu-ray player
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Balcony access
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- The departure clean is free of charge for stays of 7 nights or more
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat is available for $35 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
Reunion Resort Facilities
If you place your mouse cursor over the Reunion Resort icon on the top of the page you can see current photos and a virtual tour of Reunion Resort’s unbeatable facilities.
From the 11 resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings all in a tip less resort with free valet parking at the Grande, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and even just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
Interested in seeing a recent video or interactive virtual tour of Reunion Resort? Then CLICK HERE to see this and more!
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.