You will be wowed by Mediterranean Luxury, a gorgeous 5 bed, 6.5 bath villa. Taking its influence from a Mediterranean style villa, the dark hardwood floors, beautiful ceiling beams throughout, and high-end furnishings will transport you to the Italian countryside. The villa boasts a games room, kids bedroom, theater room, amazing golf course views, custom pool with spillover spa, summer kitchen, games room, TVs in all the bedrooms and more.
The gourmet kitchen boasts custom appliances, hardwood cupboards, granite counters and breakfast bar seating. There is a casual breakfast table for easy breakfasts before heading out for the day. The casual dining space opens into the living area with leather sofas surrounding the 50-inch TV. The sliding glass doors lead out to the patio and outdoor dining space, so you can head out and enjoy the Florida sun.
This villa also features a formal dining and living area. The formal dining table offers seating for 10 under two chandeliers and surrounded by sweeping archways. The formal living area has a fireplace, seating area and office nook in case you need to work whilst on vacation. The living space also has gorgeous French doors out to the pool area.
Out on the pool deck, you can take in the beautiful golf course views from your large custom pool with a sun shelf, in pool seating, and a spillover spa. The pool deck offers multiple sun loungers, a firepit with seating, summer kitchen perfect for grilling up something delicious and seating for outdoor dining.
On the first floor, you will find two finely appointed master suites both featuring king sized beds. Master suite 1 has direct access to the pool/patio and an ensuite bathroom. Master suite 2 has an overhead ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom. Continue up to the second floor for the remaining three bedrooms two of which are master suites. Master suites 3 and 4 have balcony access, ensuite bathrooms, one master suite has a king bed and the other is a queen bed. The kids will love having their own bedroom with a full over full bunk bed with a twin bed extension and ensuite bathroom.
Your family will have a blast in this home with a theater room and games room. The theater room has a 92-inch projection screen, Apple TV 2, Blu-ray player, and plush stadium-style leather seating. The games room features two racing arcade machines, a foosball table, air hockey table, and four SMART TVs with a PS4 and a XBox One. Play all day long in the games room and have the best vacation ever.
This home is a true gem, and we are confident that you will be just as impressed as we are by upgrades throughout. Spend your vacation surrounded by luxury, and book today!
- Master Suite 1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite 2 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite 3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 5 - Full/Full with Twin extension (Second Floor)
- 4,751 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks 12th hole of the Jack Nicklaus course
- Elegant furniture package
- Formal dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Formal and casual living area
- Study area
- Relaxing 2nd Floor Rear Balcony
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 50" TV
- Leather sofas
- Formal living area
- Wine storage
- Gas fireplace
- Private pool & spill over spa
- Summer kitchen
- Patio furniture
- Child safety fence
- 92" projection screen
- Blu-ray player
- Plush leather recliner seating
- Apple TV 2
- Blu-ray player
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Balcony access
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|