Make your next vacation the best one yet in this modern 5 bed, 4.5 bath Reunion Resort villa. This home is located in Fairway Ridge and overlooks the 6th hole of the Nicklaus golf course. Enjoy 3 suites, a Frozen themed bedroom, and an additional bedroom. Soak up the Florida sun with the private West facing pool and spa.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, a natural gas stove, counter seating for 3, granite counters and custom cabinetry. Gather around the booth style dining area with seating for 5. Head over to the living area to relax in the spacious leather sectional sofa watching your favorite movie on the 65-inch TV or the 32-inch TV. The living area opens out onto the lanai overlooking the golf course.
One of the 3 suites features a king bed and is located on the second floor. The king suite has a 40-inch TV, en-suite bathroom with a garden tub, walk-in shower, marble vanity and private balcony. The other two suites have queen beds with one on the second floor with a private balcony and the other on the ground floor. Both of the queen suites have 32-inch TVs and en-suite bathrooms. The kids will love having their own bedrooms with queen beds and 32-inch TV's to enjoy during their next vacation. The kid's bedroom will share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom.
There won't be a dull moment in this villa with the fun game and arcade room. Enjoy the multi-arcade machine with 60 games to choose from, 50-inch TV, or PlayStation 3. Prepare drinks at the wet bar and keep your drinks chilled in the wine cooler.
Stay in this truly luxurious villa located in Reunion Resort. Contact our reservations team today for more information on this home located just 6 miles to Walt Disney World.
- Master Suite #1 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - Queen (Ground Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Queen (Second Floor)
- 3,347 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Modern Furniture Package
- Air conditioning
- Golf Course View
- Outdoor grill
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 65-inch TV
- 32-inch TV
- Blu-ray player
- Ample leather furniture
- West Facing Private pool
- Spillover spa
- Luxury patio furniture
- Pool safety fence
- Summer kitchen
- Golf course views
- 60-in-1 multi-arcade machine
- 50-inch TV
- PlayStation 3
- Wet bar with sink
- Wine cooler/fridge
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_284
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $115 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available for $30 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
- House Guest Registration AVAILABLE
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|