The west facing pool deck overlooks the 8th hole of the Jack Nicklaus golf course. Swim in your own private pool or unwind after a long day in the spillover spa. Soak up the Florida sun in any of the 4 sun loungers. You can grill up something delicious in the outdoor grill and enjoy meals al fresco out under the covered patio with outdoor dining furniture.
The open living area has bright pops of color that beautifully go together. The formal dining table has seating for 8 and breakfast bar seating for 4. Gather around the 60-Inch wall mounted TV with comfortable seating for everyone. The sliding glass doors open out onto the lanai. The ground floor also features a private home theater with a 120 inch high definition screen, surround sound, Apple TV 2 so you can play games or access Netflix. There is also a multi game arcade in this room and and 8 reclining seats.
The ground floor has a master bedroom with a king sized bed. The ensuite bathroom has dual vanities, a large soaking tub and a walk-in glass shower. On the second floor, you will find the remaining 4 bedrooms. There are 2 more master bedrooms with king beds. Both of these bedrooms have private access to balconies. The other 2 bedrooms on the second floor are ideal for the kids with either 2 full beds or 2 twin beds. Both of the kids rooms have private play areas for the children to relax in. All of the bedrooms have SMART TVs.
This home is ideal for any vacation. Let our reservations team assist you in finding the vacation home of your dreams. Contact us today to plan your next Reunion Resort vacation!
- Master Suite #1 - King
- Master Suite #2 - King
- Master Suite #3 - King
- Bedroom #4 - Full/Full
- Bedroom #5 - Twin/Twin
- Beautiful golf views overlooking the Jack Nicklaus golf course
- Open floor plan
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 60-Inch SMART TV
- Open floorplan
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
- Private pool and spillover spa
- Patio furniture
- Outdoor dining
- Sun loungers
- Private golf course views
- 120" Projection Screen
- Apple TV 2
- DVD Player
- PlayStation 4
- Pool Table
- Seating for 5
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Click on the "book-it-now" button at the top right or bottom left of this page to see your detailed quote and book now! Or click on the "contact manager about this property" link to receive a quote by email.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $115 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available for an optional fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion's Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|