6 full baths
3300 sq. ft.
Escape everyday life and make magical memories in this spectacular 5 bed, 5.5 bath home that no expense has been spared with this deigned for fun, family vacation rental. Using our guest feedback, we created this home so your family can enjoy resort style amenities in the privacy of your own home. Kids of all ages will be entertained and make magical memories for years to come. So what makes this home different?
- Extended sunny west facing deck with fire pit
- Retro game room with 1967 Ford Mustang pool table and jukebox
- Movie room with seating for 9, bar seating for 4, arcades, Apple TV 2 and a PS4
- Built full size bunk beds with spiral slide and Xbox One
- Purpose built full size bunk bed
- NASA room with life-sized astronaut and fiber lit ceiling with shooting stars
- London room with life-size, working English phone booth
Step inside this glorious new Reunion villa offering a private setting with conservation view and a view of the 8th hole, par 3, golf course by Jack Nicklaus. This home is truly wonderful with beautiful interior furnishings and custom themed rooms for the entire family. Looking to experience that dream vacation only minutes to Disney, well look no further, this home is simply perfect for you and you family.
As you walk into this home you are greeted by natural light and an open concept layout. Your living space is simply perfect for the family vacation with an open floor plan, allowing the entire family to cook, dine and hang out. You will love the kitchen with its upgraded appliances and beautiful grey granite countertops. Experience lovely evenings and watch a Disney movie or two on your very own 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV with upgraded cable package. Enjoy your comfy sectionals that seat 8 and beautiful dining area that comfortably seats 10.
Step out onto your private lanai, grill up a great lunch with the BBQ and enjoy your meal at your outdoor patio table that seats 8. Watch as the family splash the afternoon away in your own private pool or lay out on one of your 6 sun loungers and catch some Florida sun with the sunny west facing outlook. With the west facing view you can enjoy the sun during the day and the Florida sunsets.
On the ground floor, the movie room complete with 120-Inch projector screen linked upgraded cable package, Apple TV 2 and a PS4, perfect for gaming or watching a movie. Enjoy you will. The room offers comforter, reclining theater seating for 9 and high top bar for 4. Perfect for eating in comforter while watching. There is also arcade games to keep everyone entertained.
Also on the first floor is the elegant master king bedroom boasting large closet and en-suite bathroom. This room as a London Decor with a working, English phone booth and a 60-Inch SMART TV. This is the perfect option for those who wish to have their own privacy away from bedrooms on the second floor.
Head upstairs and immediately enter into a fun retro theme room. With inspiration from the local Old Town Saturday night cruise, you will find a 1967 Mustang slate pool table with working lights! There is also a full-size Bluetooth jukebox, retro booth sitting area, retro bowling arcade and retro touches.
Off this room you can step into space with the Astronaut bedroom. Inspired by the space race this room offers a life size Astronaut, fiber lit ceiling with shooting star, space furniture and books and DVD's inspired by space to keep you entertained. This room offers a King bed, 50-Inch, 4K curved SMART TV as well as it's own en-suite bathroom.
Also on the second floor is luxury master bedroom offer luxury furniture, 65-Inch SMART TV, large en-suite bathroom and it's own balcony with views of the pool and golf course.
Discover two children bedrooms on the second floor, which will simply blow the kids away! This is the home away from home for you! Firstly, the princes's bedroom offers a full/full purpose built bunk bed, a large ceiling Chandelier, and a 50-Inch SMART TV. Next, you will find a super bedroom with 4 full beds in a purpose built bunk bed that boasts it's own spiral slide! These bedrooms create a truly magical and one-of-a-kind experience for your family!
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Full/Full (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Full/Full Bunk Bed x2 (Second Floor)
- West facing pool
- Extended deck with fire pit
- 3,330 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Sonos sound system throughout home
- Kids bedrooms
- Pack 'n' play, high chair & stroller
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV
- Upgraded cable package
- Sonos sound bar
- Dining room table seat 10
- Private pool & spill over spa
- Optional safety fence with self-closing door
- Outside dining for 8
- Built-in BBQ
- 6 Sun loungers
- Fire Pit
- View to conservation area
- View to par 3, hole 8 of Jack Nicklaus course
2nd Floor Recreation Room
- 1967 Ford Mustang Pool Table
- Full-Size Bluetooth Juke Box
- Retro Bowling Arcade
- 65-Inch SMART TV
- 120-Inch Movie Screen & Projector
- Upgraded cable package
- Theater Seating for 9
- Bar seating for 4
- 2 X Star Wars Arcades
- PS4 & Apple TV 2
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why choose this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_320
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- $500 security deposit required for reservation
- Pool heat is available for $40 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as;6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.