Property Reference #RVH_297
Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of Center Court Ridge.
This first-floor corner unit three bed three bath condo is in a great location. Upgraded in 2017 with new hardwood flooring in the living / dining area. The centrally-located community is made up of a playground, volleyball court and superior tennis facility equipped with 6 lighted hydro-grid courts and a pro shop.
It is also just a short walk away from the Seven Eagles pool and “The Cove” bar and grille. Also, close by are the Reunion Grande hotel and clubhouse with their selection of restaurants.
The spacious living room and dining area have been furnished to an extremely high standard. The property has hardwood floors throughout the living room / dining room and all bedrooms. There is a 42-inch cable TV complete with DVD player and Cinema sound system. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the latest appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own terrace balcony with a table and seating for 4 where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a King bed with pillow top mattress, a 32" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. large walk-in closet, an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub with glass doors and a large walk-in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed, a 27" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom with glass doors tub. The third bedroom has 2 Full beds, a 27" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. There is a large closet and an adjoining family bathroom with glass shower door.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Corner Unit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on ground floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- 42" Cable TV
- BluRay Player with Surround Sound
- Backs onto a golf course
- Patio table and 4 chairs
- 2 Lounge Chairs
- FREE use of pack N play, high chair, and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just half a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles Pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar.
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World 6 miles
Universal Studios 19 miles
Sea World 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|