Enjoy these amenities and more at Solterra Resort, only 9.5 miles to the gates of Disney World® and 3 miles from Reunion.
Solterra Resort Aerial View
Solterra Resort Pool
Solterra Resort Waterslide
Property Reference SR_907
Located just minutes from Orlando's theme parks, shopping, dining and other area attractions, this luxury villa is located in Solterra Resort. Solterra resort is just a 5 minute ( 2.5 mile drive) from a Publix supermarket and other stores. There is also an Imax movie theater and many other stores such as Target located at Posner Park, just a 7 minute ( 4.2 mile drive) away.
Enjoy unlimited access to all the resort has plenty to offer with a state of the art clubhouse, resort pool, hot tub, well-equipped fitness room, lazy river, tennis and volleyball courts, children's playground and recreational area. There is also a poolside cafe when you enjoy food and drinks such as frozen cocktails!
Pull into the driveway of this newly constructed contemporary villa.This 6 bedroom 5.5 bath home has been furnished with superior quality furnishings allowing you and your family to relax after long days at the parks. Step into the doors of your home away from home and prepare for an unforgettable vacation. A large formal living and dining area with seating for 8 greets you. The home has two living areas a formal, and a family room, giving your group a great choice of places to relax and unwind. Each has large flat screen TV's, with plenty of plush seating. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances with granite countertops allows for easy meals to be made for the family. There is also a breakfast bar for additional seating.
A set of glass doors will lead you out to your private screened in pool area. The home does back up to the preserve for extra privacy for you and your guests, and there is a covered lanai area with luxury patio furnishing. Take a dip in the sparking blue waters, or melt the stress away in the spill over spa. Sun loungers are provided allowing you to lay out and catch all the warm Florida rays. As a piece of mind, the villa also has a pool fence perfect for the little ones.
The bedding arrangements make this villa perfect for groups or families looking to share. There is a ground floor king size bedroom with ensuite bath with soaking tub and walk in shower. There is also a door that will lead you out to the pool area making this great for easy access. The second floor has a king master bedroom with en-suite bath and flat screen TV. You will also find a king size bedroom that will share a Jack n Jill bathroom with a room with two twin size beds. There is also queen size bedroom that will Jack n Jill with the other room with a bunk bed with full bottom and twin top. For additional sleeping, there is a pullout sofa bed in the family room on the second floor.
For the total vacation experience, the home also has a games room in the garage complete with pool table, air hockey, and foosball. Don't miss out on this one of a kind property and book your vacation today!
- 3,243 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Garage Games room
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Outside Seating
- Master #1 - King (Upstairs)
- Master #2 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #3 - King (Downstairs)
- Bedroom #4 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #5 - Twin/Full Bunk Bed (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #6 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Movie Room - Queen Pull Out Sofa Bed (Upstairs)
- Cable 42" LCD TV
- Plush Sofas
Formal Living Area
- Cable 40" LCD TV
- Bluetooth dock
- 4 Chaise loungers
- Large dining table with seating for 10
- Sun Loungers
- Complimentary BBQ Provided (guest must supply propane)
- Pool Safety Alarm (No Safety Fence)
Garage Games Room
- Air hockey
- Billiard table
- Tennis rackets
- Table and chairs
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service.
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property.
- Finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available for $25 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- $89 non-refundable Accidental Damage Protection
- Bookings made inside of 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted. If an alternative payment method cannot be used the booking will be canceled.
- Please note it is not permitted to host parties or group events such as weddings in this vacation home.
- The HOA of the vacation home resort community this home is located in has strict quiet time rules after 10:00 pm.
This ultimate family vacation rental community is located in the Kissimmee area with easy access to Orlando's theme parks, dining, and shopping. Designed with tranquility and relaxation in mind, you can enjoy your recreational activities right at the resort.
Solterra Resort includes amenities such as:
- 5,600 Square Foot Clubhouse
- Fitness Center with 24-hour Access
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Resort Style Pool with Zero Entry
- Cafe Sol Poolside Bar & Grill
- Lazy River
- Poolside Cabanas
- Basketball Court
- Play Zone (Sandy Tot Playground)
- Tennis Courts
- Volley Ball Grass Court
- Soccer Field
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|