Property Reference RVH_350M
Experience a truly relaxing vacation in this gorgeous 9 bed, 10.5 bath southwest facing villa. This villa is in a league of its own with 8,319 sq. ft of luxury accommodation. Your family can soak up plenty of sun on the southwest facing the pool, watch their favorite movies in the private home theater, enjoy nights in the game room, and vacation in comfort with high-end furnishings.
The southwest facing pool deck is a real highlight of this home. The pool deck sun most of the day and features a large pool with golf course views. Grill up something great with the summer kitchen, dine by the pool, and relax in the comfortable conversation furniture. There is a half bathroom located by the pool area. Head through the sliding glass doors to the ground floor living area. The living area showcases vaulted ceilings, an 80-inch SMART TV with ample seating, and gorgeous sunset views. In the gourmet kitchen, you will find double appliances including ovens, side by side commercial sized refrigerators, and convection ovens. It also features additional seating for five around the breakfast bar. Enjoy all your meals in the large dining table that can seat up to 18 guests.
On the ground floor, you can find the first master suite with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom, a 65-inch SMART TV, and access to the pool area. There are two more master suites with en-suite bathrooms and 50-inch SMART TVs. Have some fun in the games room with a pool table, multi-arcade system, seating throughout. It features 4- 42-inch SMART TV designed to play your favorite games all at once with the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S. You can also find a half bathroom and laundry room located on the ground floor.
As you walk up to the second floor, you will find three master suites with king size bed, en-suite bathrooms, 50-inch SMART TV, and share a balcony with a beautiful golf course or pool view throughout the day. There is an Equestrian bedroom with two queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, and a 50-inch SMART TV. A Honolulu bedroom is perfect for the little ones which feature two sets of full/twin bunk beds and en-suite bathroom. This bedroom has a cabana for the kids to have some fun with a 50-inch SMART TV, Xbox 360, and a karaoke machine. There is the last bedroom suite that is desert planet themed in a galaxy far, far away with an amazing spiral slide for the kids with two full beds, en-suite bathroom, and 50-inch SMART TV.
The Art Deco theater room is located on the second floor. Watch your favorite movie on the 119-inch projection screen. The room also features an Apple TV 2, Smart DVD player, seating for up to 12 guests, and 4 bean bags. The theater room allows you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your vacation. You can find a half bathroom right across from the theater room.
Your vacation will be the best one yet in this spacious villa with plenty of upgrades and amenities. Let us help you plan a luxurious vacation today!
- Kitchen bar top seating for 5
- Large living area with comfy sofas
- SMART TVs throughout
- Sunny private pool with amazing golf views
- Keyless entry. No hassle with key pick-up!
- All towels and linens are provided
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Fully equipped kitchen with commercial size refrigerator
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Custom paint and window treatments
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #4 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #5 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #6 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #7 - Full/Full Space Themed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #8 - Queen/Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #9 - Twin/Full Bunk x2 (Second Floor)
- Large seating area
- 80-inch SMART TV
- Private pool
- Spillover Spa
- Southwest Facing
- Summer kitchen
- 6 Sun loungers
- Patio table & chairs
- Pool alarm
Private Home Theater
- Art Deco
- Seats 12
- 119-inch Projection Movie Screen
- 4 Bean Bags
- Apple TV 2
- Pool Table
- 4 - 42-inch SMART TV
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One S
- Multi-Arcade System
- Full-size washer and dryer x2
- Ironing Board & Iron
Why choose this rental?
- Professional managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|