Property Reference RVH_340
Welcome to Modern Estate, a 6 bed 6 bath that can comfortably accommodate 12 guests. With 3,663 sq. ft., you and your family can enjoy this luxurious villa with games room, kids bedroom, and more.
Walk into this villa and indulge in the luxury finish throughout. The living area will give you the warmth of home with comfortable seating, SMART TV, and beautiful views to the pool and conservation area. The open floor plan allows you to enjoy the whole family under one room. Prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar for 4. Enjoy all your meals in the elegant dining table.You can find two bedrooms as you walk in the home that shares a Jack-n-Jill bathroom with a glass walk-in shower.
Go out for a swim in the southwest facing private pool with spillover spa. All members of your party will enjoy the Florida sun with luxury patio furniture and the summer kitchen. The kids will love their own games room in this villa which features games consoles, pool table, and more. This villa has everything that your party needs to have a vacation of a lifetime.
As you make yourself up to the second floor, you can find the rest of the bedrooms. The main master suite features a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with garden tub, and access to balcony with beautiful view of the Jack Nicklaus Golf Course. There are two bedrooms that will share a full bathroom. The rest of the bedrooms will have en-suite bathrooms.
This villa has everything you need for your next vacation. Let us help you plan your vacation with our reservations team available 7 days a week and live calendars.
- Master Suite 1 - King
- Master Suite 2 - King
- Bedroom 3 - King
- Bedroom 4 - Queen
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Twin
- Bedroom 6 - Twin/Twin
- 3,663 sq. ft of interior luxury accommodation
- Kids bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- 55-inch SMART TV
- Pool table
- Xbox 360
- Sony Playstation 4
- Private Pool & Spillover Spa
- Summer kitchen
- Patio furniture
- Sun loungers
- Pool Alarm
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|