Property Reference #RVH_293
This 3 bed, 2 bath 1,344 sq. ft. first-floor condo is located in the Heritage Crossing neighborhood of the exclusive Reunion Resort. Enjoy amazing views of the Arnold Palmer Legacy golf course and beautiful sunsets from your own private balcony with the magnificent Heritage Crossing pool and hot tub close by.
This luxurious three-bedroom condo features 2 King beds! - a King bed in the master en-suite bedroom and another King bed in the second bedroom plus two full beds & an XBox ONE in the custom kids bedroom. Luxurious Master en-suite bathroom, granite counters and solid wood cabinets, elegant living room, porcelain tiles and wood floors throughout, and a fully equipped kitchen, including K-Cup coffee machine & all stainless steel appliances. With seating for 6 inside and out, there are two great places to enjoy meals overlooking the beautiful surrounding landscape. You'll also find flat screen TV's in all the bedrooms and a 55" flat screen Smart TV in the living room, as well as high-speed internet access throughout the apartment.
This condo is located in building O, if you are traveling with friends or family that would like to be close by we have RVH_129 in the same building and many other condos also located in Heritage Crossing.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, a full-service spa, scenic walking trails, on-site fine dining and kids activities.
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Ground floor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable LCD TV in each bedroom
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Large en-suite bathroom for Master bedroom
- Towels and linens are provided
- Wall Safe
- Pack N play, stroller and high chair provided at no cost
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - King
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Cable TV
- Private balcony with panoramic views
- Patio table with seating for 6 off the main living room area
- Patio sofa seating area off the main master bedroom
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|