Property Reference RVH_365
This beautiful custom Estate Home features 5,616 sq/ft of luxury accommodation. Sure to have something for everyone, this home will sure to be a hit! This beautiful home sits in the desired Homestead community just minutes from the heart of Orlando and other area attractions. Walk into the doors and be amazed by the details and luxurious furniture package the owner has chosen. The living area has plush sofas that surround the large LED TV, a large dining table that sits 16 plus an additional 4 seats at the breakfast bar. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you may need and is perfect for large families featuring a large industrial fridge, two ovens, two dishwashers, a Keurig and coffee maker. The ground floor of this pristine home has 3 suites. The front has a queen master and a king master with walk in showers cable ready TVs and Blu-ray players. To the rear of the home is the grand master king suite. This suite has access to the pool area, a large walk-in shower, double vanities, and large soaking tub.
The second floor of this home takes you on an entertainment wonderland. Featuring a 9 seat stadium seating theater room with projection screen, Xbox, and surround sound. More thrills are to come as you enter the home arcade with 2 multiple games arcade systems, an air hockey table and Playstation 3. For convenience, there is also a wet bar with sink and microwave. The second floor also has the remainder of the sleeping arrangement. Kids escape into their own imagination with the two themed rooms. Who wouldn't want to share a pineapple with the world's most famous sponge, or build a world of their own in the LEGO themed room? Both rooms have bunk beds and cable ready TVs with blue ray players and ensuite baths. You will also find the other large Master suite with access to the second-floor balcony, ensuite bath, his and hers closest's. There are two other king suites and one queen suite all complete with ensuite baths with walk-in showers, cable ready TV's and Blue-ray players
Facing the preserve area of the Independence course step outside the wall of glass doors that lead to your private oasis. A large private pool area with spill over spa is perfect for unwinding from long days at the parks. The home has a great summer kitchen with BBQ, sink, mini fridge, seating for 10 and even a flat screen tv outside.
Laundry? For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, sink area, iron, and ironing board. We also offer free wireless internet and telephone calls (local and long distance USA), and free use of all baby equipment. Do not waste time as this home books rather fast make your dream a reality and book today!
- Master #1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master #2 - King (Upstairs)
- Suite #3 - King (Upstairs)
- Suite #4 - King (Downstairs)
- Suite #5 - King (Upstairs)
- Suite #6 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Suite #7 - Queen (Downstairs)
- Suite #8 - Twin/Twin Bunk with Daybed (Upstairs)
- Suite #9 - 2 x Twin/Twin Bunk + 2 X Twin Trundle (Upstairs)
- 5,616 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Resort membership - Allows access to Golf, Tennis & Waterpark. *Registration fee applies, Limited # of days
- Overlooks 4th hole of the Tom Watson Independence Golf course
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Cable TV's in all bedrooms
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Security safe
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- 70 LED Smart Prism TV
- Over 330 channels plus HBO. Plus Apple TV 4th Gen
- Blu-ray Player
- Pool and spill over spa
- Patio furniture
- Built in pool alarm
- Summer Kitchen
- Large Private home cinema
- Surround sound
- Luxury Theater Seating for 9 persons
- Blu-Ray player
- 2x Multi Arcade Games
- 2 Gaming chairs with built-in speakers
- Pack N play x 2
- High chair x 2
- Selection of children's toys and books
- Child safety pool alarm
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|