Property Reference #366
Welcome to paradise in Reunion! This gorgeous 5 Bedroom 5.5 Bath situated in the Masters Landing neighbor hood of the exclusive Reunion Resort. The home was built with and furnished with Luxury in mind. Walk up to the grand entrance and be prepared to have the vacation of your dreams. The home has been furnished with no expense spared as you step through the doors and be awed by the grand foyer, and beautiful chandelier. A formal living, and dining area for 8 greet you as you proceed back through the home. The large kitchen is a chef's dream and is perfect for large families. Boasting granite counter tops, state of the art stainless steel appliances, a built in espresso machine, and butlers wet bar. A large dining table for seating for 8, and a family room with plush seating surrounds the 50-inch TV with blu-ray. Two of the bedrooms are located on the first floor. A large master king suite with patio access has a 42-inch cable ready complete with ensuite featuring a jetted tub, walk in shower, double vanity and his and hers closets. There is also a queen bedroom with optional ensuite cable ready TV and blu-ray player. Step out into your private oasis featuring a swimming pool with spill over spa. The home features a summer kitchen with outside seating for 6. Grill up for the family, and relax pool side and catch a game on the outside TV.
A grand staircase in the foyer leads you up to the second floor featuring a family area with 50-inch tv, blu-ray player and wet bar. The games area has two pub tables with half bath and full size pool table. A set of doors will lead you out to the balcony with breathtaking views a table, seating for 4 and an outside TV. For convenience there is a spiral staircase that will lead you down to the pool area. You will also find the other bedding arrangements on the second floor including a grand master suite with balcony access, ensuite bath featuring double vanity and large walk in shower. Another king suite with ensuite bath with walk in shower and a room with two twin beds complete the second floor. All this and more with the comforts of home, what are you waiting for and reserve this home today!
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Second)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Second)
- Master Suite #4 - Queen (Ground)
- Bedroom #5 - Twin/Twin (Second)
- Overlooks 10th hole of Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus
- Built in Espresso Machine
- Custom interior paint
- Hardwood Floors
- Elegant furniture package
- Two Dining Tables seating for 8
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Lake Front
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- 50-inch LED HD TV
- Blu-ray player
- Stereo System
- Surround sound
- Luxury furnishings
Den Second Floor:
- 50-inch TV
- Pool Slate
- Wet bar
- DVD Player
- 50-inch TV
- Pool Table
- Two Pub Tables
Second Floor Balcony:
- Outside Seating for 4
- Spiral Staircase to patio
- Outdoor TV
- Luxury outdoor furnishings
- Lake Front
- Summer Kitchen
- Overlooking golf course
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_366.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- The departure clean is free of charge for stays of 7 nights or more
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat is available for a fee, and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If the property has a spa you would need to heat the pool in order to heat the spa.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|