8 full baths
5944 sq. ft.
Property Reference #RVH_368
Please note - Construction has started in the immediate area. The construction is projected to be finished January of 2018. Please contact us for project updates and construction discounts.
This beautiful 8 bedroom 8 bath private estate home is simply amazing! Situated within the luxurious Legends Corner neighborhood of the 5 star Reunion Resort on on the greens of the Jack Nicklaus tradition golf course. Sure to delight and please everyone in your group as no expense was spared when this home was furnished. The home is perfect for large families or groups looking to stay together.
The grand living area has a sizable sectional sofa with plush chairs that surround the large 70" LED TV with blu-ray player and surround sound. There is a dining table with seating for 18, and a breakfast bar for overflow seating makes so the family can dine together. This high-caliber kitchen is a chefs dream, and comes fully equipped and is upgraded with stainless steel appliances, marble counter tops and commercial size fridge.
Step outside the glass doors to your own private paradise. Featuring a private pool complete with a waterfall grotto, spillover spa with a fountain and color-changing fiber optic lights. There is ample outside seating under the covered lanai with summer kitchen perfect for dining al fresco and allows for it to be enclosed as it features retractable screens. The outside areas truly are a step above the rest with outside billiards table, a large 42" TV in the covered lanai, a second floor balcony off the games room with fire place, TV and ceiling fans, not to mention the amazing views!
The home has two grand master suites. One located on the first floor has a king size bed with 50' led TV, and access to the private pool area. Featuring a grand ensuite bath with a beautiful free standing soaking tub, a massive glass enclosed shower with dual vanities. Two other king suites make up the first floor, complete with ensuite baths with walk in showers. Located on the second floor is the other grand master suite with access to the second floor balcony, sitting area and another amazing ensuite bath with garden tub. The land of fantasy comes alive when you venture into the captivating land of Pandora in the Avatar themed room. Custom-painted mural of the bioluminescent forests and floating mountains line the walls and when the lights are out they come alive to reveal details of the hidden forest. A little girl's dreams come true as you travel to Toontown to have a sleep over at Minnie's house complete with bunk bed. There is also a day bed and pull out trundle ensuring the girls will sleep comfortably. Completing the second floor is the two other king suites with private ensuite bathrooms.
Rainy day in the land? No need to worry plenty of entertainment in this home. A home theater with 106' projection screen, stadium-style seating with leather reclining seats to ensure every seat is the best in the house. The home has an office with an IPad to keep up with busy schedules, or answer emails. Need more action? There is a games room that comes equipped with arcade machines, PS4 games console, Skee Ball, air hockey, and much more! This home truly is a unique gem that will be sure to book up very fast, so don't waste time call and reserve with us today!
- Private pool
- Summer Kitchen
- Formal Dining for 18
- Golf Course Views
- Game Room
- Theater room with Cinema Seating
- Themed kids rooms
- Garage converted to a basket ball court
- Towels and linens are provided
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
Bedroom/ Bed Sizes
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite #4 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite #5 - King (Second)
- Bedroom # 6 - Twin/ Full bunk and Twin (Second)
- Bedroom # 7 - Twin/ Twin Bunk x 2 (Second)
- Bedroom # 8 - Queen (Second)
- Full Size Skee Ball Machine
- Full Size Shoot to Win Basket Ball
- Transformers Arcade
- Batman Arcade
- Cinema Seating for 10
- Large Projection screen
- Pool with Spill Over Spa
- Al fresco dining for 12 on the First Floor and 8 on the Second Floor
- Outdoor TV and Fireplace on Second Floor Balcony
- Pool Table
- Summer Kitchen
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_368.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- There is a one-time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
- Pool heat available for $30 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- Daily maid service is NOT included but please ask for quote
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as;6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
Reunion Resort Facilities
If you place your mouse cursor over the Reunion Resort icon on the top of the page you can see current photos and a virtual tour of Reunion Resort’s unbeatable facilities.
From the 11 resort pools, to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities, beautiful Florida settings all in a tip less resort with free valet parking at the Grande, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and even just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
Interested in seeing a recent video or interactive virtual tour of Reunion Resort? Then CLICK HERE to see this and more!
|Oct - 2017|
|Nov - 2017|
|Dec - 2017|
|Jan - 2018|
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|