8 full baths
5944 sq. ft.
Property Reference RVH_368
This beautiful 8 bedroom 8 bath private estate home is simply amazing! Situated within the luxurious Legends Corner neighborhood of the 5 star Reunion Resort on the greens of the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course. Sure to delight and please everyone in your group as no expense was spared when this home was furnished. The home is perfect for large families or groups looking to stay together.
The grand living area has a sizable sectional sofa with plush chairs that surround the large 70" LED TV with Blu-ray player and surround sound. There is a dining table with seating for 18, and a breakfast bar for overflow seating makes so the family can dine together. This high-caliber kitchen is a chefs dream, and comes fully equipped and is upgraded with stainless steel appliances, marble countertops and commercial size fridge.
Step outside the glass doors to your own private paradise. Featuring a private pool complete with a waterfall grotto, spillover spa with a fountain and color-changing fiber optic lights. There is ample outside seating under the covered lanai with summer kitchen perfect for dining al fresco and allows for it to be enclosed as it features retractable screens. The outside areas truly are a step above the rest with outside billiards table, a large 42" TV in the covered lanai, a second-floor balcony off the games room with fireplace, TV and ceiling fans, not to mention the amazing views!
The home has two grand master suites. One located on the first floor has a king size bed with 50’ led TV, and access to the private pool area. Featuring a grand en-suite bath with a beautiful free standing soaking tub, a massive glass enclosed shower with dual vanities. Two other king suites make up the first floor, complete with en-suite baths with walk-in showers. Located on the second floor is the other grand master suite with access to the second-floor balcony, sitting area and another amazing en-suite bath with garden tub. The land of fantasy comes alive when you venture into the captivating land of Pandora in the Avatar-themed room. Custom-painted mural of the bioluminescent forests and floating mountains line the walls and when the lights are out they come alive to reveal details of the hidden forest. A little girl’s dreams come true as you travel to Toontown to have a sleepover at Minnie’s house complete with bunk bed. There is also a day bed and pull out trundle ensuring the girls will sleep comfortably. Completing the second floor is the two other king suites with private en-suite bathrooms.
Rainy day in the land? No need to worry plenty of entertainment in this home. A home theater with 106’ projection screen, stadium-style seating with leather reclining seats to ensure every seat is the best in the house. The home has an office with an IPad to keep up with busy schedules, or answer emails. Need more action? There is a games room that comes equipped with arcade machines, PS4 games console, Skee Ball, air hockey, and much more! This home truly is a unique gem that will be sure to book up very fast, so don’t waste time call and reserve with us today!
- Private pool
- Summer Kitchen
- Formal Dining for 18
- Golf Course Views
- Game Room
- Theater room with Cinema Seating
- Themed kids rooms
- Garage offers a mini basketball court and net
- Towels and linens are provided
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
Bedroom/ Bed Sizes
- Master Suite 1 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite 2 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite 3 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite 4 - King (Ground)
- Master Suite 5 - King (Second)
- Bedroom 6 - Twin/Full Bunk bed and Twin (Second)
- Bedroom 7 - Twin/Twin Bunk bed x2 with Trundle (Second)
- Bedroom 8 - Queen (Second)
- Full-Size Skee Ball Machine
- Full-Size Shoot to Win Basket Ball
- Transformers Arcade
- Batman Arcade
- Cinema Seating for 10
- Large Projection screen
- Pool with Spill Over Spa
- Al fresco dining for 12 on the First Floor and 8 on the Second Floor
- Outdoor TV and Fireplace on Second Floor Balcony
- Pool Table
- Summer Kitchen
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion’s amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children’s activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.