3.5 full baths
2296 sq. ft.
Located in the stunning old world charm of the streets of Patriot's Landing, this 2,296 sq. ft. home offers a Key West-style beach theme. The 4 bed 3.5 baths private pool villa offers space, comfort, and a truly luxurious setting for all with a short drive away from Orlando's world-class attractions.
The living area has an open floor plan allowing for easy entertainment or gathering as a family to relax and catch a movie on the 55-inch SMART TV and PlayStation 4. Adjacent is the dining area with seating for 6 and breakfast bar for 2. The fully equipped kitchen has all you need to prepare any meals making this ideal for families on a budget. Head towards the pool area where you can soak up the Florida sun in the west-facing screened-in private pool. The pool area features an outdoor dining table and three sun loungers for all members of your party to relax and unwind. There is a half bathroom located on the ground floor.
On the ground floor, you can find a master suite with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom. As you head up to the second floor you will find the rest of the bedrooms. There is another master suite with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom. The third master suite features a king size bed and the last bedroom features two queen size bed. These bedrooms will share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom with dual vanity and shower. All bedrooms have a SMART TV.
Reunion Retreats offers everything you need for your next family vacation in the exclusive Reunion Resort with amenities such as infinity pools, scenic walking trails, on-site fine dining, kids activities and more.
- 2,296 sq. ft of interior luxury accommodation
- SMART TV's in all bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided Living Area
- 55-inch SMART TV
- Comfortable Leather Sofa
- PlayStation 4
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Queen x2 (Second Floor)
- 3D 55-Inch Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Screened-in Private Pool
- 3 Sun loungers
- Patio Table for 6
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World®15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- If available, an early check-in/check-out may be arranged for a fee
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $89 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat available for $20 a day. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Please note this property does not have access to certain additional amenities within the resort shown below that require house guest registration. Including Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|