Property Reference #RVH_376
This continental style luxury 5 Bedroom 5.5 Bath situated in the Homestead Landing neighborhood of the exclusive Reunion Resort overlooks the 4th hole of the Watson golf course. Walk into this villa and indulge in the luxury finish throughout this custom home.
Gather around with family & friends in one of the three living spaces in this home. Our beautiful eat-in kitchen is a chef's dream with expansive granite counter tops and a natural gas stove. Whip up a meal and enjoy conversation at the formal dining room. When it is time to retire for the night take your pick out of one of the three large master suites. Enjoy luxury at it's finest in the main king master suite with dual vanity, walk-in closet and soaking tub. The remaining two bedrooms offer two twins which are perfect for children of all ages to have their own space. All bedrooms are equipped with a dresser, ceiling fan and HDTV.
Wait until you see this extended pool deck and pool area at this home! Step outside, relax and enjoy the Florida sun on your Orlando vacation. Splash around in the pool or soak your body in the spa. A summer kitchen with gas bbq grill is located on the lanai for your cooking convenience. The large pool deck is one of the best features of this home.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
- Master Suite #1 - King (Upstairs)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master Suite #3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Master Suite #4 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #5 - Twin/Twin (Downstairs)
- Overlooks golf course
- Custom interior paint
- Hardwood Floors
- Elegant furniture package
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- 42-inch TV
- Surround sound
- Luxury furnishings
Den Second Floor:
- 42-inch TV
- Xbox 360
Second Floor Balcony:
- Outside Seating for 4
- Summer Kitchen
- Overlooking golf course
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_376.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat is available for a fee, and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If the property has a spa you would need to heat the pool in order to heat the spa.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|