11.5 full baths
12181 sq. ft.
Property Reference RVH_385
Why rent a house, when you can experience a castle?
The Reunion Castle offers all the amenities of a 5-star resort. This property was specifically designed to host and entertain groups of 34 with no expenses spared. We dare you to compare this property to any other with the level of luxury and amenities.
Artisans and master craftsmen from around the world were commissioned to provide one-of-a-kind productions in a truly remarkable vacation residence. Boasting 10,285 Sq. Ft under AC and 12,181 Sq. Ft under roof, with breathtaking views of the Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus.
As you enter Reunion Castle's stunning main entrance, you are greeted by the grand foyer. An impressive 4-tier chandelier hangs from a renaissance-inspired 35-foot high ceiling, lighting the spiral staircase.
Pass by the exclusive wine storage compartments, and enter the chef's gourmet kitchen, highlighted by commercial-grade culinary appliances and a dedicated coffee station. The castle is appointed with quartz, granite and creative concrete countertops throughout.
Dine like royalty. This 2,200 lb. castle-worthy dining room table seats 30 people and was hand-crafted to fit this unique room. The dining hall is complemented by chandeliers and incomparable views of the infinity pool and outdoor landscapes. Escape to the private courtyard and find relaxation next to an old-world fountain.
Just outside the main kitchen, consider dining "al fresco" in this magnificent summer kitchen. The dual grill cooking area is designed for large groups, special events, or an intimate dining experience.
Enjoy the large infinity-edge pool or soak up the warm Florida sun on one of the sundecks. Watch your favorite sporting event at the poolside lounge, on one of the 75-inch HD 4K SMART TVs, or relax in uncompromising comfort in one of the largest spas in Reunion. The lower deck provides solitude and relaxation while overlooking the golfers down below.
The custom pool area features a beach entry to the infinity-edge pool and sun shelf. With 9 sun loungers and 2 daybeds, spa, outdoor living area, Serenity Spa, two 75-inch HD 4K SMART TVs, and summer kitchen, you can enjoy the pool area at any time throughout your vacation. The Serenity Spa was inspired by a luxurious 5-star hotel and employs the latest Real Rain technology from Kohler.
The "KidZone" room says it all. This fun-filled game room features $40,000 of the latest commercial arcades. Amenities like Basketball, Skee-Ball, Air Hockey, and more than 60 classic arcade games to keep guests of all ages entertained. Race head-to-head on the extremely popular Cruis'n Blast Nintendo arcade racers. You can also watch all your favorite shows on the 65-inch HD 4K SMART TV.
While the kids are playing, check out the most amazing simulation room in Reunion. This simulation room features the SwingTrack Elite HD Curved widescreen (10'H x 13'W) for 87 PGA golf courses and 13 additional sports games including baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, hockey, hunting, bocce ball, lacrosse, and zombie dodgeball. The simulator can also be used to watch live television sports events, movies and play Xbox. This is the simulator that professional golfers like Tiger Woods, Jordan Spieth, Jason Day and Padraig Harrington use. You can even arrange for a PGA teaching professional to give personal lessons in this private setting.
The first floor includes 2 King Suites. Suite #1 is handicap-accessible.
Head up the spiral staircase to the second floor, where you can find the lounge area with multiple sofa seating, a 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV, and access to both courtyard and patio balconies. Enter the castle door and host a movie night in the home theater with a 10-foot projection screen, seating for 15, and large bean bags for additional seating. There's even a microwave for popping corn in the theatre.
The second floor boasts 6 King Suites, and 2 themed bunk rooms for adventurous youth. All 8 Master Suites have 55-inch HD 4K SMART TVs and en-suite bathrooms. The little ones have their own custom-built bedrooms with full over full-size bunk beds with twin trundles.
Girls can live the royal life, in the princess-themed bunk room, while boys can be superheroes in the boy's bunk room. Each bunk room has a secret passage to the Alliance Room. The Alliance Room replicates the bridge of a galactic cruiser, including a fiber optic ceiling, game consoles and 65-inch HD 4K SMART TV. Additionally, there are 2 32-inch HD 4K SMART TVs with plenty of high-tech games available for Xbox and PlayStation.
Use the secret passageway through the fireplace and find a very special room, Mouse Manor, fit for our favorite mouse.
The second-floor sun deck provides plenty of room for relaxing and a breathtaking view of the pool and golf course.
The third floor is where adults can escape, relax, or have fun. This "speakeasy" lounge offers a castle-worthy billiard table, tabletop shuffleboard, wet bar, gathering area with a 55-inch HD 4K SMART TV, and access to a private balcony. The perfect place to enjoy your favorite beverage while the kids play awesome games in the KidZone.
From relaxation to entertainment, this home has everything you are looking for during your next family vacation making it the perfect castle to create wonderful memories.
|$133 per suite/night|
|$39 per person/night|
|$157 per suite/night|
|$46 per person/night|
|$204 per suite/night|
|$60 per person/night|
|$233 per suite/night|
|$69 per person/night|
*Taxes, fees, and applicable security deposit are additional. Based on 10 suites and 34 people maximum occupancy.
- Kingdom Suite 1- King (First Floor)
- Chateau Suite 2 - King (First Floor)
- Celestial Suite 3 - King (Second Floor)
- Terra Suite 4 - King (Second Floor)
- Empire Suite 5 - King (Second Floor)
- Monarch Suite 6 - King (Second Floor)
- Duchess Suite 7 - King (Second Floor)
- Palace Suite 8 - Full/Full Bunk Bed x2 with Twin Trundle (Second Floor)
- Emperor 9 - Full/Full Bunk Bed x2 with Twin Trundle (Second Floor)
- Imperial Suite 10 - King (Second Floor)
- Mouse Manor (hidden room)
- Alliance Room (galaxy wars hidden playroom)
- The Club (hi-tech sports simulation room)
- KidZone (wide-ranging game room)
- The Establishment (speakeasy on the third floor)
- Serenity Spa (full-coverage experience in the calm rain)
- Private, with beautiful golf views over the Jack Nicklaus course
- 7 balconies, and private patio with fountain
- Golf Simulator Room with bar
- Themed girls/boys bunk rooms
- Themed hidden playrooms
- Lounge Area
- Loft area with pool table and bar
- HD 4K SMART TVs in all bedrooms
- Custom Pool with sun shelf and Spa
- Luxurious outdoor furniture
- Summer Kitchen, featuring dual 36" grills
- Extraordinary dining table with seating for 30
- Gourmet Chef's Kitchen with Coffee Bar
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Serenity Spa, featuring Kohler's latest rain shower technology
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
Hi-Tech Sports Simulation Room
- SwingTrack Elite HD Curved widescreen (10'H x 13'W) Multi-Sport Simulator
- 87 PGA golf courses and 13 additional sports games which include baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, hockey, hunting, bocce ball, lacrosse, zombie dodgeball, etc.
- The simulator can also be used to watch live television sports events, movies, XBOX, etc.
- Dry Bar
- Sporting Equipment
- Keypad Entry (adult supervision required at all times)
- 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV
- Luxury Leather Sectional Sofas
- Pool Area Access
- Seating for 15
- Beanbag seating
- 10-foot Projection Screen
- Microwave for popcorn
2nd Floor Lounge
- Luxury furnishings
- Secret Passage to Mouse Manor
- 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV
3rd Floor Lounge
- Pool table
- Tabletop Shuffle Board
- Wet Bar
- 55-inch HD 4K SMART TV
- Luxury furniture
- Access to covered patio balcony
- 65-inch SMART TV x3
- Multi-Arcade system
- Air hockey table
- Skee-Ball table
- Nintendo Cruis'n Blast Racing Arcade (2)
Secret Kids' Playroom
- Galactic Cruiser Theme
- 65-inch HD 4K SMART TV
- 32-inch HD 4K SMART TV x2
- Game Consoles for Xbox and PlayStation
- Fiber optic ceiling
- Infinity-Edge Private pool
- Sun shelf
- Summer Kitchen
- Serenity Spa
- Luxurious outdoor furniture
- Cabana with large day bed x2
- 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV x2
- Wet bar
- Private lower deck
- Golf course views
Laundry Room x2
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion’s amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children’s activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.