Property Reference XPP_860L
Definitely NOT your typical vacation rental home!
Fun for kids, teenagers and kids at heart. 10 minutes from Disney, and steps away from the incredible water attractions at the Paradise Palms Resort club house. Villa Out of the Blue brings the excitement and magic of the Orlando theme parks right into your vacation rental home. In fact, former Disney and Universal craftsman added some of the special touches.This 5 bedroom, 5 bath home offers something for everyone. A little galactic, a little surfer, a little blue sky. A fabulous flow to the house, from the welcoming entry with a view of the blue pool and bubbly spa ahead, to the out-of-the-ordinary expansive feel of the two story Great Room, complete with a cinematically big 75-inch Smart TV (as in connected to the Internet). Be embraced by the unique curved sofa or relax in a recliner. There is no bad seat in this room on movie night! Nearby is the beautifully appointed Dining Room with its stunning Starburst Chandelier and 8 seat table for special dining.
The adjoining Modern Kitchen is all about stainless steel appliances, stylish granite countertops and a sparkly custom blue glass backsplash! The large kitchen island is the perfect place to hang out and watch TV on the big screen. There are two easily accessible first floor bedrooms. Peek into the chic Vision-in-Blue Bedroom, with its queen sized bed and tasteful furniture, including a desk and chair for when you have to catch up on work. By the pool is the Blue Hawaii Master Bedroom Suite with king sized bed. The Asian-Tropical decor creates a cozy island-style setting next to the pool. Adults appreciate the easy location, with an en suite bathroom that leads out to the spa! The Sky Loft upstairs is a view point perch to contemplate the blue Florida sky and green tropical pines. Here, comfy couches are the perfect place to relax with a 55-inch Smart TV for viewing movies, Internet and TV shows or just reading a book. A few steps away is the Surf Bedroom with queen sized bed, a very cool custom LED lighted headboard and of course, a Smart TV.
Be mesmerized in the Galaxy Bedroom, a tribute to the nearby Space Coast attractions. Drift off to sleep under the spectacular twinkling fiber optic lights of the Milky Way ceiling on a queen sized bed and a futon. A Smart TV rounds out this room too. Finally check out the South Beach inspired upstairs master bedroom with its high end contemporary furnishings, and desk/chair that look out to the pool and surrounding lush tropical forest. This room comes with its own spacious en suite bathroom, including a luxurious soaking tub and separate extra large tile shower. There are so many places for your family to gather (OR get away from each other!) including the very special Harry Potter Theater Game Room. The air conditioned garage space was cleverly transformed by our friends at Trendy Bird Designs and some former Universal and Disney craftsmen into a home theater right out of an English manor house. In addition to the 55-inch Smart TV for movies and playing games and big overstuffed reclining theater seating, you'll feel like you've stepped onto a Harry Potter movie set with lots of little surprises to explore in this fun hideaway from the folks.
We haven't forgotten the ladies either. All of the bedrooms include top-end mattresses, mattress protectors and covers, duvets, bed linens, towels, and other décor touches and accessories you would see in a five-star hotel (and yes, each master bedroom has a large TV for the guys). The bathrooms and décor gives the house the luxurious feel of a tranquil spa. After touring the area parks, enjoy this sanctuary in Paradise Palms. If you or the kids have energy left, take the boardwalk that crosses through the nature preserve to our huge resort pools and clubhouse.
- TV in all bedrooms
- Game Console
- DVD Player
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary local calls
- 75-inch Smart TV
- Open plan living
- Large round sofas
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Master 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - King
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bedroom 4 - Full & Pull-out Bed
- Bedroom 5 - Queen
- Screened-in Private pool
- Sun Loungers
- Spillover spa
- Patio Table and Chairs for 4
- Pool Safety Fence
- Pack n play
- High chair
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
Paradise Palms Resort
This beautiful vacation home and townhome community is in close proximity to Orlando's famous theme parks, delightful dining, and exceptional shopping.
Paradise Palms Resort includes amenities such as:
- Stunning 9,500 sq.ft. Clubhouse
- Resort Style Pool with Waterfall
- Pool Slides, Grotto, and Spa
- Theater with 50 seats
- Fitness Center
- Internet Lounge
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Tiki Bar & Grill
- Video Game Arcade
- Sundry Shop with Deli
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|