Property Reference RVH_393
This luxurious 4 bedroom home is located in the Reunion Resort community of Homestead and is decorated to a high standard and has plenty available for your stay in Florida. There is a piano lounge, which is found just off of the entranceway, that is luxurious and cozy that features seating and a fireplace.
The living and dining area provides plenty of seating and a spacious environment. The living room includes seating for at least 7, along with tables provides for your use, in front of a large screen TV. The dining area provides elegant lighting and seating for 6 to enjoy anything from home-cooked meals to take out. Close by is the kitchen, which has a bar that provides casual seating for 3, that comes fully equipped with all the modern appliances you would need for your stay.
The first-floor master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, plenty of storage, and a large screen TV. It has an en-suite bathroom which is accessible through the spacious walk-in closet. The bathroom is beautifully decorated and has dual sinks and a roomy walk-in shower. The room has access to the pool area through French doors.
There is a second master bedroom upstairs that is well furnished with a king bed, seating, storage, and a large screen TV. The bathroom has dual sinks and a spacious walk-in shower.
The third bedroom is also upstairs and is furnished beautifully with a queen bed, seating, and storage. There is access to a spacious balcony complete with comfortable seating and a hammock. The loft also has access to this balcony, as well as provides for plenty of seating, a large screen TV, and a pool table, all in a spacious area.
Bedroom 4 is also upstairs and features 2 bunk beds, it also comes with plenty of comfortable seating and a large screen TV complete with a PlayStation 4. This room also comes with private balcony access.
The pool area has plenty of access points from downstairs and is furnished with outdoor seating for 6 under the patio, with plenty of chairs and lounge chairs around the pool. Also around the pool are beautiful plants which help provide shade and create an exotic feeling.
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary local calls
- Master 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 2 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Bed x2 (Upstairs)
- Pool table
- Pack n play
- High chair
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as;6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|