Property Reference FG_802
This spectacular 9 bedroom estate vacation home is located in Formosa Gardens, a gated community just 3 miles from the magic of Disney!
This home features a breathtaking lake view. Enjoy the view from the pool deck or adjoining sports lounge. For extra family fun, the pool has a water fed pool slide. When you want a sun-kissed tan there are several sun beds to choose from, relax and sip your favorite iced beverage. Enjoy a game of pool under the covered lanai and have a cookout at the built-in summer kitchen grill. Savor fresh off-the-grill meals under the tropically themed ceiling fans while watching your favorite sports team on the outdoor TV.
From the moment you enter this amazing vacation home, you'll be greeted by the soaring open plan ceilings and gallery landings. Here there is a beautiful sitting area where you can appreciate the splendid decor. The living space with high ceilings that opens up to the second floor invites you to lounge on the elegant sofas. Prepare a feast for the family during holiday gatherings in the spacious fully-equipped kitchen. Set out the feast and dine at the glass dining table with seating for 10.
For your entertainment, there's a private home theater with cushy stadium seating to watch films or play video games on the Xbox 360 console. If you need a break from the screen there are board games available as well. Anyone in the family is sure to find something to enjoy while staying in this home.
All the bedrooms have luxury pillow top mattresses and 6 of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Each of the bedrooms are beautifully decorated throughout. Two of the king bedrooms have private poolside access.
Bring your family and friends for an unforgettable experience in Orlando.
- Grand Master 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 2 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 3 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 4 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 5 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 6 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Master 7 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 8 - Queen (Downstairs)
- Bedroom 9 - Twin/Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- 4,500 sq.ft.
- Overlooks a Lake
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Long driveway for multiple car parking
- 60-inch TV
- Ample Luxury Seating
- Ample Seating
- Xbox 360
- Blu-ray Player
- South-facing Private Pool
- Patio Tables x2 and Seating for 12
- Sun Loungers x10
- Pool Slide
- Screen Enclosure
- Summer Kitchen
- Covered Lanai
- Ceiling fans
- 50-inch TV
- Sports Bar
- Bar stools
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Pack n Play
- High chair
Why Choose This Rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- Bookings made inside of 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|