Enjoy these amenities and more at Windsor Hills, only 3.5 miles from Reunion and 2 miles to the gates of Disney World®.
Windsor Hills Aerial View
Windsor Hills Resort Pool
Windsor Hills Waterslide
Property Reference WH_102
Contemporary Magic is a fully upgraded (May 2017) luxury 5-bed villa in Windsor Hills Resort. From a sunny West facing pool and spillover spa, game room, themed bedrooms and new furnishings throughout, this home has all of the amenities your family needs to truly enjoy their next vacation.
The living room has a 60-inch SMART TV, comfortable seating for the family and a modern flair. The living room has sliding glass doors leading out to the lanai. The West facing pool offers you plenty of sun exposure all day. Whether you are swimming in the pool or lounging in the sun on any of the sun loungers. You can dine out by the pool anytime with outdoor seating. Prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen with upgraded appliances. Dine together as a family around the formal dining table or have a casual meal at the breakfast bar.
On the ground floor, you will find three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are master suites with king beds and en-suite bathrooms. The other bedroom on the ground floor is also a king bed. On the second floor, you will find two more bedrooms which are two kids rooms both with two twin beds.
On the ground floor, you will find the game room. Spend evenings together as a family enjoying the foosball table or air hockey table. Kick back in the gaming chairs while playing some video games on the PlayStation 4.
This upgraded Windsor Hills home is truly one of a kind and will be a fantastic home away from home for your next vacation.
- Master Suite 1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite 2 - King (Ground Floor)
- Bedroom 3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
- SMART TV in living room
- Screened in West facing private pool and spa
- Upgraded furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Breakfast bar seating
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Parking for two vehicles
- All towels and linens are provided
- Keyless entry. No hassle with key pick-up!
- 60-inch SMART TV
- Comfortable seating
- Air Hockey Table
- Foosball Table
- Gaming chairs
- PlayStation 4
- 50-inch SMART TV
- West facing pool
- Private screened in lanai
- Covered pool and spillover spa
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
Windsor Hills is located in the Kissimmee area with nearby access to Orlando’s theme parks, shopping, and dining. It’s located just 30 miles from the Orlando international airport.
Windsor Hills features resort amenities such as a huge pool with an 80 foot winding slide and poolside ping-pong. You will also find Volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness center and arcade room.
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|