Property Reference RVH_520
The Fun House at Reunion awaits you and your guests for the ultimate vacation. This villa was furnished in June, 2018 and boasts 3,374 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, and more for everyone to enjoy resort style amenities in the privacy of your own fun family vacation villa. Step inside to this unique villa located in the beautiful Reunion Resort just minutes away from Orlando's world-class attractions. Look no further for the perfect vacation villa as The Fun House at Reunion has everything you need to indulge in luxury and make wonderful memories.
Be greeted by the natural light and open concept layout as you enter the home. The living area is simply perfect for the family to relax and unwind while enjoying the 75-Inch 4K SMART TV with the upgraded cable package and comfy sectionals. Prepare delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Adjacent to the kitchen, the dining area features a beautiful dining table that can comfortably seat up to 8 guests. There is a half bathroom near the foyer area and laundry room on the second floor.
Head towards the pool area through the sliding doors to soak up the Florida sun. The west facing private pool with spillover spa allows you to enjoy the sun during the day and the beautiful Florida sunsets. The pool area also features 4 sun loungers, 4 deck chairs surrounding a gas fire-pit and a covered lanai with BBQ grill and outdoor dining table that seats 8 and even a kids play area.
Looking for relaxation, then head towards the theater room located on the ground floor. The custom theater room allows you to host a movie night with your loved ones with 120-inch projection screen, 9 recliner seats, 4 bar stools, Apple TV and a PS4. Pop some popcorn and enjoy watching your favorite movie in the comfort of your own custom and private theater room.
Looking for more entertainment? Enter to the second floor game room boasting a Star Wars Battle Pod arcade. Experience the famous high speed action from the Star Wars movies. Ride the vehicles and immerse yourself in the realism of the on-screen action and the sheer exhilaration of destroying the Empire’s Battle Fleet. This room also boasts a 4 player Cocktail arcade with 1,000 games, LED lit foosball table and TV connected to an Xbox One.
This villa has ample space for up to 14 guests with 3 master suites and custom built kids bedroom. On the ground floor, you will find the first master suite with a king size bed and beautiful decor throughout. On the second floor, you will find the rest of the bedrooms. The second master suite has a king size bed and access to patio balcony. The third master suite lets you step into space with a life-size Astronaut, fiber optic ceiling with a shooting star, and space furniture. With the little ones in mind, there is 2 custom built bedrooms just for them. There is a princess bedroom with a custom built full over full bunk bed allowing them to have a great night sleep. Lastly, a space themed custom-built bedroom features two sets of full over full bunk beds and slide. All bedrooms have a SMART TV and en-suite bathroom.
This home away from home is truly designed for you and your family to escape everyday life and make unforgettable memories. With a prime location, you will be able to also have a family day out as surrounded by the attractions of Orlando, you and your family will never be short of things to see and do.
- Master Suite 1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite 2 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Kids Full/Full Bunk Bed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 5 - Kids Full/Full Bunk Bed x2 (Second Floor)
- West facing pool
- 3,374 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Sonos sound system throughout home
- Custom Built Kids Bedrooms
- NASA bedroom with life-sized astronaut and fiber optic ceiling
- Custom Theater Room
- Pack n play, high chair & stroller
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV
- Upgraded cable package
- Sonos sound bar
- Dining room table seat 8
- Private pool & spillover spa
- Outside dining for 8
- Built-in BBQ
- 4 Sun loungers
- 4 Deck chairs & fire pit
- Optional safety fence with a self-closing door
- 120-Inch Movie Screen
- Upgraded cable package
- Theater Seating for 9
- Bar seating for 4
- Apple TV 2 & PS4
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|