Property Reference RVH_400M
Welcome to Be Our Guest Castle, a 10,500 square feet luxury villa with 12 bedrooms and 12 full baths and 3 half baths to accommodate up to 36 guests. This villa boasts an open-plan throughout, theater room, games room, custom pool with waterfall, pool slide, sunken pool bar with underwater seating, and more. Vacation in this ultimate luxury home with your family and friend on your next vacation.
This villa welcomes you with a grand foyer area with as you step inside. As you enter you will find the theater room where you can host a movie night with the 185-inch projection screen, Apple TV, and seating for up to 24 guests. Heading towards the kitchen, you will find architectural design throughout. The fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances and everything you need to prepare gourmet meals to delicious snacks for all. There is a large marble dining table with seating for 24 and additional seating for 6 in the kitchens center island. Adjacent to the kitchen is the living area. The living area allows you to relax and unwind with comfortable ample seating and 75-inch SMART TV. As you head towards the second floor, you will be greeted by the games area. There is a table tennis table, pool table, SMART TVs, wet bar, multiple seating areas, and access to patio balcony.
Ready to soak up the Florida sun, then head towards the pool area. The 60-foot custom pool features a waterfall, pool slide, and fountain for you to enjoy throughout the day. In addition, there is a sunken pool bar with underwater seating and large spillover spa lets you enjoy some quiet time and relax. Under the covered lanai, there are outdoor dining tables with seating to enjoy a meal straight off the barbecue. The pool area has sun loungers, day beds, TV, and access to a half bathroom.
When its time for a good night sleep, this villa features 3 master suites on the first floor with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. On the second floor, there are 4 master suites with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. Bedroom 10 features a queen size beds and en-suite bathrooms also located on this floor. The little ones will love their own bedrooms. There is 3 custom built kids bedroom each with a full over full and a twin over twin bunk beds. In addition, Master suite 12 is located on the third floor with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom, and access to private balcony overlooking the golf course view.
With panoramic views of the 8th hole on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course from each floor, Be Our Guest Castle awaits you and your family to an unforgettable vacation. Book with confidence with our reservations team available 7 days a week or live calendar to plan your next ultimate family vacation.
- Master Suite 1 - King (First Floor)
- Master Suite 2 - King (First Floor)
- Master Suite 3 - King (First Floor)
- Master Suite 4 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 5 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 6 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 7 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 8 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 9 - Full/Full & Twin/Twin Bunk beds (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 10 - Full/Full & Twin/Twin Bunk beds (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 11 - Full/Full & Twin/Twin Bunk beds (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 12 - King (Third Floor)
- 10,500 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation
- Custom Pool with Pool slide & Sunken pool bar
- SMART TV throughout & sound system
- Summer kitchen
- Formal dining for 24
- Large gourmet kitchen
- Breakfast bar seating for 6
- Fitness Room
- Stainless steel appliances & granite countertops
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 75-inch SMART TV
- Ample sofa seating
- 60 ft. Private Pool with fountains
- Spillover Spa
- Sunken pool bar with underwater seating
- Pool Slide
- Sun loungers
- Summer kitchen
- 50-inch TV
- Wet Bar
- Access to half bathroom
- Outdoor Pool Shower
- Pool Table
- PlayStation 4
- Table Tennis Table
- SMART TVs x4
- Sports Bar
- 185-inch projection screen
- Apple TV
- Seating for 24
- Full-size washer and dryer x2
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|