Property Reference RVH_401
Escape everyday life and book your next vacation in this spectacular 5 bed, 5.5 bath home to create endless memories. The Be Our Guest Cottage boasts 3,728 sq. ft. with custom built kid's bedrooms, 2 games room, and more for everyone to enjoy resort style amenities in the privacy of your own villa. Look no further for the perfect vacation villa as Be Our Guest Cottage has everything you need to have an ultimate vacation and just minutes away from Orlando's world-class attractions.
As you enter this villa, you will be greeted by the natural light and large open concept layout. The living area is perfect for the entire family to relax and unwind while enjoying the 65-inch SMART TV with comfy and ample sofa seating. The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and everything you need to prepare delicious meals or quick snacks. The kitchen also features a breakfast bar with seating for 4. Adjacent to the living area, the dining area features a beautiful dining table with seating for up to 10 guests. There is a half bathroom and laundry room located on the first floor.
Head through the large sliding doors to soak up all the Florida sun in the private pool and spillover spa. The pool area features 4 sun loungers, sofa, chairs perfect to relax and a fenced in pool with a self closing door. You can also dine al' fresco with a meal straight off the built-in BBQ grill and outdoor dining table with seating for 6. If looking for more relaxation, then head towards the custom theater/games room located on the first floor. The custom theater/games room features theater seats for 7 perfect to host a movie night. It also has a Star Wars Trilogy Arcade game to keep everyone entertained. There is more entertainment on the second floor for all to enjoy. Enter a neon-lights Flo's Diner theme from Cars Land as you head upstairs. You can play a friendly competition of pool in the chrome pool table or just sit back and relax with a 60-inch TV, two 43-inch TV, bar and bar seating. There is also a multi-arcade platinum version with over 1,000 games to keep you entertained all day long.
Ready for a good night sleep? Be Our Guest Cottage can comfortably accommodate up to 17 guests with 3 themed master suites and 2 custom built kids bedrooms. On the first floor, there is an Italy themed master suite with a king size bed. On the second floor, there are 2 more master suites, France and England themed, with king size beds. The princesses will have their own custom built bedroom with a twin over full bunk bed. The superheroes will also have their custom built bedroom with 2 full over full bunk beds with a slide. All bedrooms will have en-suite bathrooms and 55-inch SMART TVs.
Be Our Guest Cottage is the perfect home away from home for you and your family to experience a the ultimate family vacation.
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Kids Twin/Full Bunk Bed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Kids Full/Full Bunk Bed x2 (Second Floor)
- 3,728 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Custom built kids bedrooms
- Custom games room
- Custom theater/games room
- SMART TVs in all bedrooms
- Pack n play, high chair & stroller
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 65-inch SMART TV
- Sofa seating
- Dining room table seat up to 10 guests
- Custom Built
- Theater seating for 7
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
- Private pool & spillover spa
- Outside dining for 6
- Built-in BBQ
- 4 Sun loungers
- Sofa & Chair seating
2nd Floor Games Room
- Flo's Diner Cars Land theme
- Chrome pool table
- Multi-Arcade platinum version with over 1,000 games
- 43-inch TV x2
- 60-inch TV
- Bar table with seating
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|