Property Reference RVH_398
This wonderful 4 bedroom with 3.5 bathrooms home is ideal for a family vacation to the Orlando area. Upon entering the front door you and your family will be greeted with a cozy living area with big plush sofas surrounding a big screen TV. If you need to get a bit of work done while on vacation, this home has a workspace perfect for those last minute work sessions.
The convenient home kitchen has all the necessary appliances and utensils for a great home cooked meal or just to prepare your protein shake in the mornings. Have a quick snack at the breakfast bar or dine at the formal dining table with seats for 6 facing the pool deck. When you’re ready to cool off, splash around in the clear blue pool under the Florida sun.
All bedrooms are equipped with classic comfortable decor and beds to ensure you have a good night’s sleep. You'll also find a TV and DVD player in all bedrooms. Downstairs, there is a queen bedroom, while upstairs there is the master bedroom with a king bed, a twin/twin bedroom with access to the front balcony, and a full/full bedroom.
You won’t have to leave this wonderful home in order to have fun, with the converted garage game room. Have fun challenging each other to games at the pool table, with electronic darts, card table, and XBox 360. Of course, you can also relax in the pool to cool down, relax on lounge chairs, or dine under the trellis.
- Master 1 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 3 - Full/Full (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - Queen (Downstairs)
- 4,717 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Child safety fence
- Patio table with chairs for 6 under trellis
- Sun Loungers
- Pool table
- Electronic Darts
- Card Table
- XBox 360
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book with rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|