Enjoy these amenities and more at Storey Lake, only 7 miles to the gates of Disney World®.
Storey Lake Lazy River
Storey Lake Resort Pool
Storey Lake Waterslide
Property Reference SL_670E
This beautiful spacious home is located in Storey Lake resort. With a great location, close to the attractions, shopping, and top restaurants, this is the ideal place to stay during your Orlando vacation. As you step inside, you will be welcomed to a beautifully furnished home. The kitchen is fully stocked with stainless steel appliances and gorgeous granite countertops. The kitchen also has bar seating for 6 and there is a cozy dining table with enough room for 10. Take a break in comfortable seating, surrounding a large TV, in the living room.
As soon as you enter, you will find yourself next to the perfect hangout spot. With more comfortable seating around a large TV, a pool table, Foosball, and air hockey. Just past the living room is the pool patio, with outdoor seating for 8 and plenty of plush seating. Along with your own private pool, with a spillover spa, you’ll be able to beat the Florida heat. As you go upstairs, you’ll be welcomed to a new place to hangout in the loft with seating, a large TV, and a desk space. Also upstairs you’ll find your private theater room, the ideal place to have family movie night.
Downstairs, you have the comfortable and beautifully decorated master bedroom and an additional king bedroom. Upstairs, you’ll find a total of 6 bedrooms. Two of this bedrooms are additional comfortable king bedrooms. There is also one beautiful queen bedroom. Lastly, 3 bedrooms that the kids will love decorated with fun colors and their favorite characters.
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Master 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Bedroom 2 - King (Downstairs)
- Bedroom 3 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 5 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 6 - Full/Full (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 7 - Full/Full (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 8 - King (Upstairs)
- Private Pool
- Private Spa
- Children's Safety Fence
- Patio with Outdoor Furniture and Spacious Deck
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
Located right off the Osceola Parkway in Kissimmee, the resort has easy access to major Orlando attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld. Storey Lake is right down the W Osceola Pkwy from the Loop Shopping Center with dining and movie theater. Head just west on US Highway 192 to visit the Kissimmee Old Town theme park with food, shops, and rides, or the Fun Spot America Kissimmee amusement park with arcade & go-karts.
Spectacular outlet shopping close by with two huge outlets to choose from.
Hideaway Club at Storey Lake
- Splash Pad
- Lazy River
- Water Slide
- Beach Volleyball
- Activities Center/Dock
- Ice Cream Shop
- Putt Putt Golf
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|