Enjoy these amenities and more at Solterra Resort, only 9.5 miles to the gates of Disney World®.
Solterra Resort Aerial View
Solterra Resort Pool
Solterra Resort Waterslide
Property Reference SR_919R
Located just minutes from Orlando's theme parks, shopping, dining, and other area attractions, this luxury villa is located in Solterra Resort. Solterra resort is just a 5 minute (2.5-mile drive) drive from a Publix supermarket, 7 minutes (4.2-mile drive) away from an IMAX movie theater and Target located at Posner Park along with other stores.
Enjoy unlimited access to all the resort has plenty to offer with a state of the art clubhouse, resort pool, hot tub, well-equipped fitness room, lazy river, tennis and volleyball courts, children's playground and recreational area. There is also a poolside cafe when you enjoy food and drinks such as frozen cocktails!
Welcome to Solterra Sol. This 5 bedroom townhome is furnished with a fully equipped kitchen complete with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, backsplash, large 42-inch cabinets, and breakfast bar.
The open floor plan allows for all the enjoy the large and spacious common areas. Relax on the large leather sectional sofa in the living area for the whole family to come together and catch a movie together on the large TV. The breakfast bar has additional seating for 3. Gather the family around the wood dining table with unique bench and chair seating.
Both master suites are upstairs with en-suite bathrooms. The other 2 bedrooms are great for all the kids to hang out together and bonus these rooms also have their own bathrooms.
Don't forget to enjoy your private screened-in splash pool while planning all your grand Orlando adventures. Relax at one of the sun loungers or dine al fresco. This home is great for all your loved ones, book now!
- 2,460 sq/ft of accommodation
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Bedroom 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Bedroom 2 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - Full/Full Bunk bed x2 (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 5 - Full/Full Bunk bed (Upstairs)
- Splash pool
- Screen Enclosure
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
- Pack-N-Play Crib
- High chair
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service.
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property.
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
This ultimate family vacation rental community is located in the Kissimmee area with easy access to Orlando's theme parks, dining, and shopping. Designed with tranquility and relaxation in mind, you can enjoy your recreational activities right at the resort.
Solterra Resort includes amenities such as:
- 5,600 Square Foot Clubhouse
- Fitness Center with 24-Hour Access
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Resort Style Pool with Zero Entry
- Cafe Sol Poolside Bar & Grill
- Lazy River
- Poolside Cabanas
- Basketball Court
- Play Zone (Sandy Tot Playground)
- Tennis Courts
- Volley Ball Grass Court
- Soccer Field
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|