Property Reference RVH_001
The Most Exclusive Home in Reunion Resort
This unique, one of a kind, beautiful, private custom Estate Home features over 8,200 sq/ft of luxury accommodation and balconies. This ‘WOW!’ factor home is private, quiet and not overlooked. Huge south facing rear deck, over 4000 sq ft!
Soak up the Florida sun on the biggest rear deck in Reunion, with a south facing 40 ft. pool complete with spill-over hot tub. This private deck has everything you could possibly need with BOSE sound system, gas BBQ grill, 8 x sun loungers 10 seat patio table, 6 seat bar, and a 6 seat fire pit! Endless outdoor fun, Table Tennis, Foosball and Pool basketball. Located within the desirable Homestead community of Reunion this home is surrounded by beautiful, natural landscape and has THE best panoramic views of Reunion and overlooks the 5th and 6th holes of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course.
The fully equipped kitchen is ready for quick meals or elaborate dinner parties and offers granite counters, gas top stove and plenty of warm wood cabinets. There is a casual dining area with seating for 8, and a separate formal dining area with seating for six+ both have a beautiful wood and glass dining tables.
The extremely large living area is comfortable with seating for 10, showcases a state of the art entertainment system with a built-in 70" Smart LED cable TV, enjoy PrismTV with over 330 channels including HBO, Showtime etc, plus Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and YouTube etc. Plus Roku and AppleTV 4th Gen with media player. Also Blu-ray player. Home Theater Sound System and SONOS and Bluetooth connectivity.
Large triple sliding patio door gives awesome views of the deck and golf course.
The House - Property Description
The 1st master bedroom is located on the ground floor and has a luxurious King size bed with pillow top mattress, large walk-in wardrobe, wall-mounted 60"Smart LED PrismTV Roku TV and Blu-ray player. A huge luxury en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in shower area and his and hers double vanity unit. This spacious room has a door that leads out to the private pool and deck area.
A large loft living area awaits upstairs, complete with its own baby grand piano which actually plays itself! This area has a comfortable seating area for you to sit back and relax, French doors which open onto over 1,000 sq. ft. of private balconies with luxury patio furniture with two seating areas and fantastic views of the pool and golf course. Sit and watch the sunset over the Reunion Grande!
The 2nd master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a luxurious king size bed with pillow top mattress, huge walk-in wardrobe and a 60" Smart LED PrismTV Roku TV and Blu-ray player and Home Theater Sound System. The French doors open onto over 1,000 sq ft of private balconies with breath-taking views of the 5th and 6th holes of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course. The over-sized, luxury en-suite bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in shower area, his and hers double vanity unit, built-in TV.
The 3rd master bedroom on the first floor and has a luxurious king size bed with pillow top mattress, huge walk-in closet and a 55" mart LED PrismTV Roku TV and Blu-ray player. This room also has an enormous luxury en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower area, his & hers double vanity unit, built-in TV. This en-suite has its own private balcony and seating area with breathtaking views of the 5th hole of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course.
The 4th Bedroom on the first floor is large and spacious and has a built-in closet. A Colonial-style King bed with pillow top mattress and matching furniture including desk plus a 40" Smart LED PrismTV Roku TV and Blu-ray player. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and vanity unit.
Bedroom #5 has a beautiful Princess room, with custom Princess twin/twin bunk beds x 2 (4 twins) and matching Princess furniture. Wall-mounted 43" Smart LED Roku TV. Girls toys, games.
Bedroom 6 is a Pirates themed room, ideal for boys or girls. This room has 1 Bunk bed with one single on top and one full bed underneath plus another twin bed in the shape of a boat with matching furniture plus a wall-mounted 32" LED Smart Roku TV. The en-suite bathroom has a bathtub, shower & vanity unit.
Bedroom number 7 is located on the ground floor and has a luxurious King size bed with pillow top mattress, 40” Smart LED Roku TV and Blu-ray player. Plus desk and PC for your use. This bonus bedroom does not have an en-suite or closet.
The private gym is separately located from the main house and has a large selection of free weights, bench rack, Elliptical cross trainer. Wall mounted mirrors, TV with DVD player and iPod docking station. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower, vanity unit, and toilet.
The entertainment options are endless in this villa. Separately air-conditioned games room with a driving simulator arcade, 3 gaming consoles, and 4 x 50-Inch Roku SMART TV's. Everyone can enjoy their own favorite game on the PS4 or Xbox which is adaptable to play on 1, 2, 3 or all 4 TVs together. This set-up also allows you to watch multiple sporting games, TVs shows at once or flexibility for 1 person to play a PS4, one to play the Xbox 1 and another to use the GT racer arcade!. There is also a Slate pool table.
NEW Huge air-conditioned 500 Sq Ft Private home cinema with 200" screen, High-definition, 1080p theater experience complete with ground shaking surround sound. 13 individual Luxury reclining Theater Seats. Enjoy PrismTV with over 330 channels including HBO, Showtime etc, plus Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and YouTube etc. Plus AppleTV 4th Gen with media player. Also Blu-ray player.
Laundry? For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, sink area, iron, and ironing board.
Free secure upgraded 40 Mbps high-speed wireless internet and telephone calls (local and long distance USA), free use of all baby equipment.
- Master 1- King (Upstairs)
- Master 2- King (Upstairs)
- Master 3 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 4 - King (Downstairs)
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Twin - Twin/Twin Bunk Beds (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk-bed Twin/Full plus Twin (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 7 - King (Downstairs)
- 8,200 sq/ft of luxury accommodation and balconies
- Resort membership - Allows access to Golf, Tennis & Waterpark. *Registration fee applies, Limited # of days
- Loft area with a baby grand piano that plays itself!
- Overlooks 5th and 6th holes of the Tom Watson course
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Fully equipped gym overlooking the pool area
- TV's in all bedrooms
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Security safe
- Complimentary upgraded 40 Mbps high-speed wireless internet
- Desktop PC
- Standard coffee maker
- Keurig coffee maker
- 70" LED Smart Prism TV
- Over 330 channels plus HBO. Plus Apple TV 4th Gen
- Media player
- Blu-ray Player
- Sonos sound system
Huge Private Home Cinema
- Huge Private home cinema with 200" screen
- High-definition, 1080p theater experience
- Ground Shaking Surround sound theater experience
- Luxury Theater Seating for 13 persons
- Prism TV with over 330 channels
- Blu-Ray player
- Apple TV 4th Gen with Netflix, Showtime, Amazon Prime and YouTube. Plus media player
- Sunny south facing position
- Large 4000 sq ft deck area with outdoor bar
- 40 ft pool and spill over spa
- Premium BOSE outside sound
- Luxury patio furniture - 10 Sun Loungers!
- Gas BBQ grill. High Top Bar. Firepit
- Built-in pool alarm
- Table Tennis, Foosball and Pool basketball.
- Redline GT Full Racing Simulator!
- Xbox One
- 4 x 50-Inch Roku SMART TV's
- 4 Gaming chairs
- Slate Pool table
- Separately located from the main house
- Large selection of free weights
- Bench Rack
- Elliptical cross trainer
- Wall mounted mirrors
- Top and bottom stair gates fitted
- Pack N play x 2
- High chair x 2
- Selection of children's toys and books
- Child safety pool alarm
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Please note, some of the bedrooms in this home are designed to accommodate children, it does not accommodate 16 adults. This home sleeps 10 adults, the rest are bedrooms designed for children 16 and under.
- Bookings made inside of 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- This home does not come with the use of a garage.
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill and Fire Pit are provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ and Fire Pit as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as;6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|