Property Reference RVH_002
Reunion Resort Rental - The Sunshine House at Reunion
Experience a truly unique vacation with this one of a kind distinctive home. With more than 3,800 sq. ft. of living space, you'll have room to relax and enjoy the comforts this designer home has to offer. Open floor plan that effortlessly flows from one area into another invites you to relax and enjoy your home away from home. Professionally decorated in a contemporary style & furnished by Robb & Stucky.
Vacation in a luxury upscale Reunion Resort pool home
All windows have plantation shutters or blinds and designer window treatments. All beds and bedding extremely high end. Ceiling fans in every room.
This luxury private estate home within the desirable Homestead community of Reunion is surrounded by beautiful, natural landscape and overlooks the 3rd hole of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course.
Study Area complimentary Wi-Fi internet, desk, printer, leather sofa and feature wall unit The state of the art kitchen, ready for quick meals or elaborate dinner parties, offers granite counters, glass top stove and plenty of warm wood cabinets. Fully equipped with every conceivable utensil, kitchen appliance, crockery and glassware. This beautiful kitchen is complete with island unit and a breakfast bar with 3 bar stools.
The dining area has a beautiful wood and glass dining table with seating for 8.
The comfortable living area showcases a state of the art entertainment system with a wall-mounted 55" LED internet TV in Main living area, Nintendo Wii, Blu-Ray DVD, Multi-play CD.
The downstairs master bedroom is spacious with a comfortable king size bed and has French doors that lead out to the pool and patio area. The En-suite luxury bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in shower area, his’n’hers double vanity unit, separate toilet and spacious walk in closet.
Laundry? For your convenience there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, sink area, iron and ironing board.
The double garage has been converted to an Air conditioned games room complete with its own 42” flat screen TV, PlayStation 3, gaming chairs, games, toys, and play kitchen etc.
Upstairs, a loft living area awaits, complete with its own full-size pool table, wet bar, 50” wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player & music system. This area offers breathtaking views of the pool and golf course and leads out to your own private balcony which has a sumptuous 2-seater sofa, chair and foot stall for you to lay back and relax
Upstairs master bedroom has a comfortable king size bed, wall mounted Plasma TV, cable, music system, DVD player. The French doors open onto a private balcony which overlooks the pool and golf course, 2 large cushioned chairs with foot stalls. En suite bathroom is bright and airy with corner bath, separate shower, 2 separate sink areas, walk-in closet, cable TV in bathroom, bath robes.
Bedroom 3 has a luxury queen size bed, walk-in closet, DVD, cable TV and an en suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 4 is a very large spacious room with 2 large fully fitted closets. This bedroom has 2 comfortable bunk beds. Bunk bed #1 has one single on top and one double underneath, plus another single bed that slides out. This bunk bed can sleep up to 4 children. The 2nd bunk bed has one single on top and one single underneath and sleeps 2. This room also has cable TV & DVD player. The en-suite bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
Retreat to your own spacious pool deck with a 16 ft. by 12 ft. private pool and spillover spa. Enjoy casual outdoor dining under the covered lanai with its outdoor table, chairs and a music system. 4 additional cushioned chaise loungers will add to your relaxation!
- Master #1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master #2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master #3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #4 - Bunk-bed / Bunk bed /w Trundle (Upstairs)
- 3,800 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks 3rd hole of the Tom Watson course
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Study with desk and printer
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- BBQ Grill
- Cable 42" plasma TV
- DVD Player and CD stereo
- Nintendo Wii
- Bluray Player
- Multi-play CD player with surround sound
- Private pool and spillover spa
- Premium outside surround sound
- Luxury patio furniture
- Child safety fence
- Large Air-Conditioned converted garage with fitted carpet
- Large TV for the PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii
Loft area Games Room
- Pool table
- 50" LCD TV
- Home theater system
- Access to balcony with golf views
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|