Best Value Rental
Take advantage of great rates
Property Reference RVH_003R
This Reunion home is located in the Homestead area of Reunion and you are within easy walking distance to the Reunion Grande, The Clubhouse and The Seven Eagles Pool as well as Gathering Drive community pool. This home has been professionally furnished throughout.
Please note this home does not have its own pool but the Homestead pool and spa is just 500 yards from this home.
The living area is spacious and comfortable with a high vaulted ceiling, 42" wall-mounted LCD TV and Bose cinema sound system, ceiling fan and window treatments.
The fully equipped kitchen is ready for quick meals or elaborate dinner parties and comes complete with a gas top stove and plenty of warm wood cabinets. There is a casual dining area for 4 plus breakfast bar seating. Plus a separate formal dining area with seating for six. Both have a beautiful wood and glass top dining tables.
The sliding doors lead out to the large lanai area, complete with a dining table and seating for 6 plus sun-loungers. Ideal for soaking up the Florida Sunshine.
The ground floor master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King size bed with pillow-top mattress, wall-mounted LCD TV with cable, large walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and a separate shower. This room also has sliding doors that lead out to the lanai area.
A gallery landing leads to four additional 1st-floor bedrooms, two with Queen beds and wall-mounted TV's, one with twin beds with wall-mounted TV, and one with a pull out Queen couch plus and two further bathrooms.
Laundry? For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, iron, and ironing board.
- Master #1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master #2 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Master #3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #4 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Office / Bedroom #5 - Pull out Queen sofa bed (Upstairs)
- 2,478 sq/ft
- Large LCD wall-mounted TV’s in bedrooms
- Wall safe
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Office desk
Outside covered lanai
- 2 Chaise loungers
- Large dining table with seating for 4
- Patio furniture
- Cable 42" LCD TV
- Bose DVD player
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
- “Best value” properties are typically older, the furniture and contents of the property will therefore be subject to wear and tear from use. Older homes may also be more susceptible to mechanical issues. Should a mechanical issue occur, best efforts will still be made to repair or replace or in the shortest time.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|