Property Reference RVH_041
This condo is located in the Terraces of the upscale Reunion Resort community. It’s on the 3rd floor and has 1,402 square feet of living space from living room, dining area, kitchen to the balcony through double French doors. Here you can sit and relax while enjoying a refreshment and the view.
When you need to spend some time inside and take a breather from the day you can enjoy a movie on the 55 inch wall-mounted flat screen LED TV and get comfy on the leather couch. If you need the kitchen, it’ll be fully fitted with cookware, dishes, and the latest appliances for your convenience. There’s free Wi-Fi throughout the unit so you can easily get online and stay connected.
This impressive condo includes three elegant bedrooms that are fitted with fine fabrics, plush bedding and a 37 inch TV/DVD combo in the master and 32 inch TV/DVD combos in each of the other two bedrooms. Everyone will feel like royalty during their stay. Guests can enjoy a spacious king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and separate shower in the master bedroom.
Brief description of this condo in Reunion Resort:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local, and long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- FREE use of Reunion Terraces facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 55-Inch LED TV in Living room & 37-Inch LED TV/DVD combo in master
- 32-Inch LED/DVD combo in two bedrooms
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Custom paint and window treatments
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Parking for two vehicles adjacent to condo
- Large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom for master bedroom
- Wall Safe
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on third floor with elevator access
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Full
- Bedroom 3 - Full / Full
- Cable 55" LED TV
- DVD Player
- Sony PlayStation 3 & remote to use as blu-ray player
- Balcony facing golf course
- Overhead ceiling fan
- Luxury patio table and chairs
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
The Terraces at Reunion offers luxury condominium living. With their own amenities just for Terraces residents. The Terraces’ offer you the best way to live the Reunion lifestyle. The amenity boasts:
- Large lap pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Two coal BBQ's
- Picnic area with park benches
- Two Covered gazebos
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds with a large independent fountain that supplies the smooth sounds of water and a spacious sun deck all perfect for soaking up the Florida sun around the large refreshing pool. All this without having to leave the neighborhood!
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|