3 full baths
1655 sq. ft.
Property Reference # RVH_045
This wonderful condo, Sunset View, is located in The Villas North community of Reunion Resort. It overlooks the Independence Golf Course by Tom Watson from the top floor corner.
This 3 bedroom vacation condo's living room is spacious and even includes a pull-out queen-sized sofa bed. Here you can get together with your travel companions to enjoy a movie on the 42" LED HD cable TV with Blu-Ray DVD player and Playstation 3. The kitchen is ready and well equipped for your cooking needs. Have your meals at the separate dining area that seats 4 but there are 2 extra seats to accommodate up to 6 people. Enjoy the warm Florida weather out on the private balcony and relaxing views which can be accessed from the living area and master suite. There's a patio table and seats for 4 so you can easily have a meal and beverages while conversing about the day.
You're sure to have a great night's rest in the king size bed of the master suite. Watch a movie on the private TV equipped with internet connection, Blu-Ray DVD player, and cable, or take a calming bath in the en-suite bathroom. There's also a spacious walk-in shower and dual vanity so you don't need to share the sink with your partner when yo're rushing to get out to the Orlando attractions. Speaking of not sharing, there's 2 walk-in closets for all your travel possessions and an electronic safe just in case.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed and pillow top mattress ensuring a comfortable sleep and the third bedroom has 2 full size beds that are just as comfy. These bedrooms have LED HD TVs with Blu-Ray player and cable, large closets, and en-suite bathrooms for your convenience. You'll have complimentary high-speed internet access throughout this condo so you can stay connected with family and friends.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable LED TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 3rd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Full / Full
- Living Area Pull-out Queen Sofa Bed
- 42" LED Cable TV
- BluRay DVD Player
- Terrace balcony
- Luxury patio table and 4 chairs
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee of $59 will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|