Property Reference #RVH_047
This condo is located on the ground floor of the Centre Court Ridge community in Reunion Resort. This community is close to the waterpark, Seven Eagles pool, "The Cove" bar and grille, Reunion Grande and clubhouse with a selection of restaurants and bars.
You'll be staying in luxury at this wonderful condo that has spacious common areas. The living area is comfortable with it's oversized sofa and additional seats to accommodate everyone well. The sofa also includes a pull-out queen size bed. The 42-inch cable TV is connected with a DVD player and cinema sound system. For the gamer in the family, they can enjoy the PlayStation 3 just like at home. While on vacation you can have a fully functional kitchen with all the latest appliances and utensils you'll need for cooking or just heating up any take out you've ordered. The separate dining area and beautiful wood table can seat 6 guests. Or you can take your meal outside via the large sliding doors from the living room to the private patio with open views of the golf course. There's a patio table and chairs for 4.
All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, TVs with DVD player and cable. The master suite has a luxury king bed with the super comfy pillow top mattress. There's a convenient walk-in closet and an electronic safe. The bathroom has dual sinks, a bathtub, and large walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a queen size bed that's just as comfy as the master suite bed while the third bedroom has 2 luxurious full beds. The bedrooms have their own large closets and bathrooms that have a bathtub/shower combo.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on ground floor
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Living Area Pull-out Queen Sofa Bed
- 42" Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Living Area Pull-out Queen Sofa Bed
- Spacious lanai facing the golf course
- Patio table and 4 chairs
- FREE use of pack n play and high chair and stroller
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just half a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar.
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee of $59 will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|